Ex GF Unappreciation... I dont want to be with her but I dont want her with anyone else... !@%?

So my Ex GF broke up with me in the beginning of December and it sucked. Ill admit I cried cus she was my best friend and when we got together I cut off all my friends and got sober. We lived together and I thought she was the one but I think I was just so caught up in having someone always there I didnt realize that we werent meant for each other and I tried to make it work just off love but obviously it wasnt enough. We both loved each other alot but we were also polar opposites. She knew this from the beginning but we still tried to make it work. We lasted 2 years till it finally ended. Well we tried to be friends after it ended and about a month and a half after it was over we still slept together till one day we kicked it and she was beyond distant. When she was like that it killed me so after that when she tried to hang out I made up excuses that I couldnt so she eventually gave up and I got over her. Well fast forward to a month later I tried to hang out with her and something serious came up and I couldnt and after that we stopped trying and in that time she ran into an old flame. Well I had to meet up with her yesterday to get my birth certificate and release her phone line and I didnt want to at first but we ended up kicking it and it was like old times and I felt there was 2x she wanted to kiss me but she held off.  She was the one who said she wanted to be single for a year but she ran into an old crush form HS and he asked for her # and she wasnt feeling him at first and now she told me theyre dating. She hasnt slept with him cus hes a virgin and she doesnt know if she wants to do that to him. It killed me a little that she found someone who makes her happy and hes a square which was the main reason why we ended cus I quit going out. She let me know she was talking to 2 dudes she wanted to sleep with cus she didnt want a relationship but she wanted an F buddy and the other guy turned her down cus he wanted a relationship and she didnt. It killed me to hear that and I told her id still mess with her but she told me she didnt look at me sexually cus its been so long and cus I quit communication with her she was over it. Anyone been in the same situation? My boys keep telling me ill find someone better cus she treated me like garbage but its cus she was messed up emotionally and they say I can find someone more attractive but I felt she was perfect for me. Sorry for the long rant but yall are my therapy cus I dont vent to my homeys to much cus we have certain things that keep us distant...

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

So my Ex GF broke up with me in the beginning of December and it sucked. Ill admit I cried cus she was my best friend and when we got together I cut off all my friends and got sober. We lived together and I thought she was the one but I think I was just so caught up in having someone always there I didnt realize that we werent meant for each other and I tried to make it work just off love but obviously it wasnt enough. We both loved each other alot but we were also polar opposites. She knew this from the beginning but we still tried to make it work. We lasted 2 years till it finally ended. Well we tried to be friends after it ended and about a month and a half after it was over we still slept together till one day we kicked it and she was beyond distant. When she was like that it killed me so after that when she tried to hang out I made up excuses that I couldnt so she eventually gave up and I got over her. Well fast forward to a month later I tried to hang out with her and something serious came up and I couldnt and after that we stopped trying and in that time she ran into an old flame. Well I had to meet up with her yesterday to get my birth certificate and release her phone line and I didnt want to at first but we ended up kicking it and it was like old times and I felt there was 2x she wanted to kiss me but she held off.  She was the one who said she wanted to be single for a year but she ran into an old crush form HS and he asked for her # and she wasnt feeling him at first and now she told me theyre dating. She hasnt slept with him cus hes a virgin and she doesnt know if she wants to do that to him. It killed me a little that she found someone who makes her happy and hes a square which was the main reason why we ended cus I quit going out. She let me know she was talking to 2 dudes she wanted to sleep with cus she didnt want a relationship but she wanted an F buddy and the other guy turned her down cus he wanted a relationship and she didnt. It killed me to hear that and I told her id still mess with her but she told me she didnt look at me sexually cus its been so long and cus I quit communication with her she was over it. Anyone been in the same situation? My boys keep telling me ill find someone better cus she treated me like garbage but its cus she was messed up emotionally and they say I can find someone more attractive but I felt she was perfect for me. Sorry for the long rant but yall are my therapy cus I dont vent to my homeys to much cus we have certain things that keep us distant...

she's real iffy, fambs...
sounds like she doesnt know what she wants, and you want to change her.

that ship has sailed, brudda... you need to just fall back, cry it out, and move on.

eventually yall might get back around to it, but for now, she's real confused...

its partly your fault, though, cuz you're trying to put too much into someone that doesnt want the responsibility of your heart.

everyone is gonna tell you to move on, and its easy to type... 

its gonna hurt... the best way i moved on from my chick was talking about it with any and everybody who wanted listen (especially my moms and big bro), getting my feelings out on paper, and keeping busy. 

me and my girl broke up, and i was averaging 18 ppg, and getting As and Bs in school... you have to keep yourself occupied, fambs...

and keep in mind that its not your fault... imagine if she would have left cuz you cheated... 
sick.gif
sick.gif

that's the worse feeling cuz it was YOUR fault... in this case, its not yours.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

She was cheatin on u with the old flame the whole time

Exactly, stop trying to believe your relationship was more functional that it actually was.....you were getting played for a minute, so how is it logical to care about who she's with....some of you doods can be so unnecessarily emotional

Haha no she wasnt I know for a fact. Dudes srill a virgin. All my boys tell me to get over her ill find someone 100x better that she isnt worth it...I feel them on that but it hurts to know she wasnt looking and found someone and im still single. I told her when we kicked it I got some play which I did and she acted like she was cool but I could tell she wasnt to happy lol... Ricky 40-9 You hit the nail on the head... It wasnt my fault shes completely confused and doesnt know what she wants. I think eventually shell want to get back together but were not good for each other.

she wants a F buddy? come on OP, you can't get the buns anymore and you had time invested in her..play on playa
what did she make you get sober from anyways
sick.gif

Haha no she wasnt I know for a fact. Dudes srill a virgin. All my boys tell me to get over her ill find someone 100x better that she isnt worth it...I feel them on that but it hurts to know she wasnt looking and found someone and im still single. I told her when we kicked it I got some play which I did and she acted like she was cool but I could tell she wasnt to happy lol... Ricky 40-9 You hit the nail on the head... It wasnt my fault shes completely confused and doesnt know what she wants. I think eventually shell want to get back together but were not good for each other.

Give it time.Btw cheating isn't only sleeping with someone else.

c5cb8.jpg

I know that feel, bro. 

As cliche as it sounds... only time will heal the wounds. As the days go by you'll go out and find interests that will take your mind off of her. At this point you probably don't think you'll find anyone who is as good as her but eventually you'll be proven wrong and find someone even better. Sure you'll still think of her a lot but with each passing day it will sting less and less until you barely feel it anymore.
wink.gif

Good luck! 

I used to think the same way, but there are a lot of girls out there. Just keep doing your thing. 
Someone will come your way that treats you better and knows what she wants

Listen to 808's and heartbreak, continuum its also good ....it has helped me alot bro.

Also the chili peppers(my favorite band) have a bunch of good songs....check out "meet me at the corner"from their new CD.

Back
Top Bottom