Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

An unstated, additional reason, according to the Los Angeles Times, is a moral qualm that the trio alerted police because they were victims, and that they should not profit from their brief, non-violent encounters with the killer.

What the hell kinda logic is that? :lol: So if they saw him walking down the street and called the police, that's ok, but because he tied them up and stole their car they aren't entitled to the reward?

View media item 340018
And it's not their fault the police couldn't capture him alive. I don't see why that should factor into whether or not the reward is granted. The whole point of the reward is to entice people to give information that leads to his capture/put a stop to him so people will be safe. And the people who were victims did exactly that. Shady on the part of the donors.

If someone targets police with violence again in the future, don't be shocked when people keep their mouth shut

Man, I highly doubt it. The reason these bounties/rewards will forever be effective is that there will ALWAYS be a bunch of people (i.e. Team TL:DR) who will gloss over the fine print in their thirst for that cash. :lol:

Pretty smart, imo.

I wonder how many times over the years such rewards have been rescinded based on similar "technicalities", but nobody raised a stink on NT. Oh, that's right, they didn't involve NT's latest hero and martyr. Carry on.
or because it doesn't get publicized when this happens in other cases?

I wonder how many times over the years such rewards have been rescinded based on similar "technicalities", but nobody raised a stink on NT. Oh, that's right, they didn't involve NT's latest hero and martyr. Carry on.

They never lied about the bounty all rewards always say reward if convicted ....
So there are still lames in this thread defending the LAPD's slimy tactics?! Cornballs probably grew up behind white picket fences and still think the easter bunny is real. :smh:

Let em buy a new truck after they sue the city 
eyes.gif

If them chicks take the truck and dont sue...
mean.gif
the LAPD said that they would give em a truck regardless of pending litigation against them, yeah right.
laugh.gif

Hnnggg been a year .. Can someone post if dey got money for da trucks

Last edited:
RIP Christopher Doner.

but I really hope you caught a plea and chillin on an island somewhere. 

Yup, **** was a ****d up situation. Dude got a raw deal. Save all that he killed innocents for the birds. Dude knew it was on sight  with the police, they ruined his life so I believe that's grounds for ruining theirs. **** the police n their crooked ways. He was that dude.

DORNER!

Back
Top Bottom