Exam Crashing

My brother goes to UC Berkeley and he said that last year in the library during finals week
a group of people ran through naked.
laugh.gif

lol very cool.

I really want to be present when something like this happens. Or maybe something like those impromptu musicals in the school library (check youtube)

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

lol very cool.

I really want to be present when something like this happens. Or maybe something like those impromptu musicals in the school library (check youtube)

i actually would like to do this.

At my school there was a flash rave in the library, I'm talking glowsticks, costumes, music...the whole nine. Had to be over 100 people. It was nuts lol

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

At my school there was a flash rave in the library, I'm talking glowsticks, costumes, music...the whole nine. Had to be over 100 people. It was nuts lol
That sounds too dope. I'd love to make something like this happen at SDSU... our library would be SICK for a rave.

So did dude fail?

Wow so many students......

Is this for one class?

cool
he wasn't even registered in that course. And yea that's our gym (it's actually terrible), but htere are like 10-12 sections,depending on the class size there are usually 4-5 courses going on at the same time.

Mildly awkward when you're sitting in the middle and you gotta take a piss in the middle of the exam.
laugh.gif

And that flash rave sounds really dope....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom