EXCLUSIVE AIR MAX 90

Originally Posted by battleground03

Ehhh...I already made a similar pair
2578731271_2190e5eaac.jpg

Battleground's AM90 > Those mentioned by OP

The US get stuck with gimmicky shoes on the regular..Wii and Playstation....it doesn't taking that much thinking to make a dope colroway.

Like someone mentioned, they're not horrible but not worth importing. JD has done better in the past.

if you guys would read the thread, you'd learn these are not a jd exclusive. footlocker uk is selling them, plus we got the same design in different colorshere in the states (grey/green-white). so far you can call it a euro release, but it's not exclusive to jd sports. RIF.

I agree....seen the black / red-gradiants on the bay...picked-up the 90's instead. HexMesh, Nubuck,and Leather = NICE IMO

FYI, as I had guessed, these are a US release. they are available at Niketown Denver right now. the red accents are not translucent, they are opaque matteplastic. the leather is crap quality, and I already forgot which kind of mesh they used. all that said, i'll be waiting for the price to sink on these andI'll probably grab a pair.

Just saw these at my Local spot here in jersey for $80; under retail. (And My spot doesnt get much.....) Ill be picking up a pair tommorow
pimp.gif

DAMN read the post!

I said on the first page that these are NOT JD's!

They are available everywhere you look.

Back
Top Bottom