Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

smile.gif

These are really nice. What's with all the crease freaks? It's a shoe! It should be pliable! Go get some clogs and paint a Jumpman on the side. 
roll.gif

These are really nice. What's with all the crease freaks? It's a shoe! It should be pliable! Go get some clogs and paint a Jumpman on the side. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

I talked to a Foot Locker manager yesterday and he informed me that these will most likely release in January. Anyone hearing this? He's usually correct on release dates.
0NE 0F MY C0NNECTS CALLED ME ALS0 AND SAID THESE ARE RELEASING IN JANUARY ALS0 H0PEFULLY THIS IS TRUE I CANT WAIT

I talked to a Foot Locker manager yesterday and he informed me that these will most likely release in January. Anyone hearing this? He's usually correct on release dates.
0NE 0F MY C0NNECTS CALLED ME ALS0 AND SAID THESE ARE RELEASING IN JANUARY ALS0 H0PEFULLY THIS IS TRUE I CANT WAIT

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Man, these joints are nice. More of a grown man sneaker. You can rock these joints with ajeans and a leather jacket and still look correct!

Man, these joints are nice. More of a grown man sneaker. You can rock these joints with ajeans and a leather jacket and still look correct!

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS PLANING 0N R0CKING WITH THESE 
pimp.gif
 AND A PAIR 0F AVIAT0RS 

pimp.gif
 AND A PAIR 0F AVIAT0RS 

pimp.gif
 AND A PAIR 0F AVIAT0RS 

HAHA. Me too, without the Aviators though. We will see soon!

pimp.gif
 AND A PAIR 0F AVIAT0RS 

HAHA. Me too, without the Aviators though. We will see soon!

these look nice, and the qulaity of the BIN makes this a must cop, if you can that is and whats the price tag?

these look nice, and the qulaity of the BIN makes this a must cop, if you can that is and whats the price tag?

Just a FYI Nike.com said they don't get release info on Bin shoes.  The cool grey V's are coming out in May.

Just a FYI Nike.com said they don't get release info on Bin shoes.  The cool grey V's are coming out in May.

Back
Top Bottom