Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Still look nice to me. I hope these aren't a February release, I'm starting to get low on funds. Hopefully I'll make some money off the game.

Originally Posted by Daver

In the thread, "More 2011 News," thebeast23 said the BIN V's are going to release SPRING 2011. hope that helps. When the time comes, we'll know..

I'm hoping to get these in my hands within the next 2 weeks.. Pictures coming soon * Hopefully

Originally Posted by Daver

In the thread, "More 2011 News," thebeast23 said the BIN V's are going to release SPRING 2011. hope that helps. When the time comes, we'll know..

I'm hoping to get these in my hands within the next 2 weeks.. Pictures coming soon * Hopefully

Originally Posted by riddla713

my boy who is a hoh manager told me the bin 5's were pushed back until mid febuary. hopefully he is correct because spring is 3 months away and i want these in my hands already.

Yup the manager is most likely 100% accurate.

Originally Posted by riddla713

my boy who is a hoh manager told me the bin 5's were pushed back until mid febuary. hopefully he is correct because spring is 3 months away and i want these in my hands already.

Yup the manager is most likely 100% accurate.

444844-001_3_Air%20Jordan%205%20Retro%20Premio%20001%20cw.jpg

I want to get these but I'm not going to lie, this pic made these look like my couch.

These are the best BINs to date imo for the simple reason that the colorway is neutral and not "loud"

These are the best BINs to date imo for the simple reason that the colorway is neutral and not "loud"

yeah might have to get these only cuz they're the easiest on the eyes next to the 9's...JB might mess around and drop them this month if they're releasing tomorrow in foreign territories  

i'm gonna contact my local shop and see if they have a solid release date on these

yeah might have to get these only cuz they're the easiest on the eyes next to the 9's...JB might mess around and drop them this month if they're releasing tomorrow in foreign territories  

i'm gonna contact my local shop and see if they have a solid release date on these

Back
Top Bottom