Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I like them and I've worn mine. There is even a pic in the other thread. You are correct for the most part though.....
Yeah i saw that pic and i was like @#@$ why did i miss out on these!!!

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I like them and I've worn mine. There is even a pic in the other thread. You are correct for the most part though.....
Yeah i saw that pic and i was like @#@$ why did i miss out on these!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^A joke here but if u go 2 that other site, u would c pics of some1 wearing them.
nerd.gif

Mayb ur not aloud being that ur a staff member.
ohwell.gif

images

But seriously, these are collector shoes for V fans, not to be worn imo.

^A joke here but if u go 2 that other site, u would c pics of some1 wearing them.
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

images

But seriously, these are collector shoes for V fans, not to be worn imo.

REally wish I had that size 13 tried so hard to get tgese but just had back surgery and stuck in bed. Good deal on those that got what they wanted.

REally wish I had that size 13 tried so hard to get tgese but just had back surgery and stuck in bed. Good deal on those that got what they wanted.

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

I went there before, threw up and came back.

I hate that site. I would never go there again. I went there in 05 to create the same screen name as I have here so no one can go around posing as me over there.

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

I went there before, threw up and came back.

I hate that site. I would never go there again. I went there in 05 to create the same screen name as I have here so no one can go around posing as me over there.

Everytime I see these going for $600 on ebay I think to myself it would have been nice to just of had a chance to cop at retail. Not even a chance here in Phx

Everytime I see these going for $600 on ebay I think to myself it would have been nice to just of had a chance to cop at retail. Not even a chance here in Phx

Originally Posted by asu42

I look at it this way.  I paid reseller prices for mine, so it just means I'll skip two pairs of something else I wanted.  It's a numbered shoe, and prices will always reflect that.

Originally Posted by asu42

I look at it this way.  I paid reseller prices for mine, so it just means I'll skip two pairs of something else I wanted.  It's a numbered shoe, and prices will always reflect that.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

still mad houston didnt get them... gay!!
shiiiiiiiiii tell me bout it.... houston did get them though... just didnt sell em to the public.... how do explain sme ended up on craigslist??? its all good though i'll try to copp mine off ebay but 350 its rhe most m willing to pay.... not happening at the moment so i ll just chill....
or copp 2 of the nxt bin release lool

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

still mad houston didnt get them... gay!!
shiiiiiiiiii tell me bout it.... houston did get them though... just didnt sell em to the public.... how do explain sme ended up on craigslist??? its all good though i'll try to copp mine off ebay but 350 its rhe most m willing to pay.... not happening at the moment so i ll just chill....
or copp 2 of the nxt bin release lool

People r really going crazy over these bin release but I have to say the leather on these look nice

People r really going crazy over these bin release but I have to say the leather on these look nice

finally pulled da trigger. copped off feebay for $475. kept tellin myself i wasn't gonna do it, but the more pictures i saw of them jus had to get them. they are so icy.

finally pulled da trigger. copped off feebay for $475. kept tellin myself i wasn't gonna do it, but the more pictures i saw of them jus had to get them. they are so icy.

Back
Top Bottom