EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 2 (Updated March 9, 09)

hmmm...i know someone that has 350+ kicks....maybe it's this guy bossing but from the pics it seems he rocks size 9-10 US. the guy i know i assume is a10-11 unless i'm mistaken or has small feet. your bossing an "ad guy"?

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

hmmm...i know someone that has 350+ kicks....maybe it's this guy bossing but from the pics it seems he rocks size 9-10 US. the guy i know i assume is a 10-11 unless i'm mistaken or has small feet. your bossing an "ad guy"?

Then what line of kicks does your friend collect??

Most of them are 9.5-10, but there's some 10.5's in the collection.

wow sick collection! its either this guy or Revelation218 got the best collection here in the PI.. its like Kobe vs Lebron LOL

Originally Posted by lastchance21

wow sick collection! its either this guy or Revelation218 got the best collection here in the PI.. its like Kobe vs Lebron LOL

Don't even mention me along bosing's stature, pareng Chance
laugh.gif
Inmy honest opinion, he is in a league of his own knowing that he buys exclusive and rare kicks and rocks 100% of it. As I always say, it's QUALITY +QUANTITY for this guy. I mean, i know a lot of people who might have 350 pairs in the Philippines but to have 350+ pairs with more than half of it or close to70% of it being player exclusives and Jordan grails is another thing. And it's another thing to spend big bucks on kicks and have the guts to rock themall
roll.gif

In the Philippines Sneaker Scene, there's BOSING and there's.....

EVERYBODY ELSE
smokin.gif

WOW!!! Nice Collection. But why does he have them sealed in plastic bags? That stuff dont work over time. I've worked at warehouses and ive seen productsbig and small in boxes while in storage with plastic wrapping get damaged by moisture, not the products but the boxes. But since his shoes are bagged inplastic and not inside a box, those sneakers will produce visible signs of of color and fabric deterioration through time. He's doing himself more harmthan good. Those plastic bags are not designed to restrict the transmission of water vapor, condensation, and moisture, which are already present once heopened the bag. Unless he's got a couple of tiny ventilation holes , that might help a bit but it's not completely guaranteed. But anyways they wouldlook much better on display in a huge glass case than in a rack sealed in a plastic bag. That would be more impressive.

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ It's just disappointing that fellow Filipinos have to say bad things about people they don't even know. That's "Crab Mentality" very much alive or what we sneakerheads would call "HATERS". I really don't know why people have to act up that way tsk tsk tsk

Well, as far as I am concerned, at least I was taught by my parents that IF I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY, IT'S BETTER NOT TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

Word..
wink.gif

That's one thing I hate and disappoints me, and it's common to a lot of Filipinos. You can mention something good about someone and you'll get aresponse that they have a relative that's even better. There's that jealousy factor. And they'll wish for other's downfall. Also, Ever noticethat some Filipinos also like to exaggerate on prices of their personal items? Someone in the Philiipines 6 years ago once mentioned that his basic model FordExpedetion costed him P5million ($100,000).
laugh.gif
Average cost for an Expedition in the US is between $35,000-$40,000, there is no way in Hell it costed $60,000for shipping. There's that boastfulness factor. People say that everyone is like that, but in all honesty, that "crab mentality" you mentioned,unfortunalety I see it more in our fellow Filipinos than any other nationality which is just very sad..................Anyways, still an amazing collection ofsneakers.

Sick collection. Love that they are being worn instead of sitting in the box. Filipino Pride.
pimp.gif

Good lawd!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Very very nice!! Most people in the states dont have a collection like that!!! And for him to be overseas and have to play $100+ overretail for just about every shoe he has is remarkable!!! Now thats LOVE FOR THE GAME!!!

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Good lawd!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Very very nice!! Most people in the states dont have a collection like that!!! And for him to be overseas and have to play $100+ over retail for just about every shoe he has is remarkable!!! Now thats LOVE FOR THE GAME!!!

doesnt JUST SEEING THIS TYPE OF COLLECTION CHANGE YOUR OPINION OF THE SNEAKER GAME??

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom