Exotics and Classics (HD Video) - Niello Concours at Serrano 2011

Originally Posted by PUREADDICT

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

@Klipschorn I have a cousin Chris Isidro. How'd you know...
Haha nice.  I went to VHS with him.  I only took a wild guess by your last name, Isidro, through your link.

@Klipschorn what's your name? I'm seeing him today I'll tell him you said wussup
Just tell him Tony said what's up.  Its been a while.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I am noticing literally every DSLR video is using sliders now. Looks cool but I think people are getting too used to them now and aren't breaking away from it.

Good video though. Not trying to bash but more so just pointing out something.

@Mr Fongstarr No, I agree. This is actually my first time ever using it, so this was the results of my experiment. IMO, this looks a lot better than the video I made for them last year (no slider, old camera, A.D.D. edits): 
I see FATLACE on your signature; I actually did a Fatlace Klassik video last year..and that was my first time with Adobe Premiere! 

So I am sure you are familiar with Phil's work too? That dude uses too much slider shots too but don't tell him I said that. Haha.

I checked your site though and you know what's up. Good stuff.

I am noticing literally every DSLR video is using sliders now. Looks cool but I think people are getting too used to them now and aren't breaking away from it.

Good video though. Not trying to bash but more so just pointing out something.

@Mr Fongstarr No, I agree. This is actually my first time ever using it, so this was the results of my experiment. IMO, this looks a lot better than the video I made for them last year (no slider, old camera, A.D.D. edits): 
I see FATLACE on your signature; I actually did a Fatlace Klassik video last year..and that was my first time with Adobe Premiere! 

So I am sure you are familiar with Phil's work too? That dude uses too much slider shots too but don't tell him I said that. Haha.

I checked your site though and you know what's up. Good stuff.

@Mr Fongstarr
Hah yeah Phil actually inspired me to use a slider thanks to his old Hella Flush III vid. I sent him a message on Vimeo letting him know that, but I'm sure it just got lost with the rest of his stuff. Busy guy doing big things with EA sports!

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Question: What's a slider? Is that like a mini dolly kit for a DSLR?

@Mitchellicious

Yup! Mini dolly slider kit pretty much. For this video I had it on my tripod

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

little dragon
pimp.gif

loved it.. nice!

I like her too.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Good work PUREADDICT. I didn't make it to the Concours but it looks like it was fun.

Thanks bro. It was chill man, full of old rich white folks. Can't complain with free Hennessy tho

Nice vid man. Exotics/classics, Henny and a cute bartender. Looked like mad fun.

That song made my soul burn tho.. lol good choice.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Nice vid man. Exotics/classics, Henny and a cute bartender. Looked like mad fun.

That song made my soul burn tho.. lol good choice.

Thanks dude 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom