Expect The Nicki Minaj Shenanigans To Get Worse

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Nicki Minaj will never be anywhere close to Gaga in any aspect, the only thing Nicki has on Gaga is that she raps, which Gaga could probably be better than Nicki seein' as how Gaga actually has talent.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Who really pays attention to Nicki Minaj tho? Other than her Barbie fans?
She's only the best female rapper to ever do it.
Whether you're being sarcastic or not seems ppl in here are serious.

2po3zwm.gif

after years of seeing this gif, why is this the first time i've paid attention to each and every face in the background
roll.gif

WHICH MEANS MORE MASON VIDEOS .....

SHE PART OF THE NWO PROJECT

TO GET BLACK WOMEN ON THIS STUPID SHHH

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

WHICH MEANS MORE MASON VIDEOS .....

SHE PART OF THE NWO PROJECT

TO GET BLACK WOMEN ON THIS STUPID SHHH

i thought that was Beyonce...it would only make sense since she's married to J-Hova  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by illphillip

gaga's first project went diamond

No, it did not. 
Worldwide it did...

The album was a commercial success, receiving positive reviews and being certified multi-platinum status in many countries. To date, The Fame has sold over ten million copies worldwide.[sup][2][/sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_discography

But you can't go Diamond "worldwide". Those certifications are based on individual territories. So you can only go Diamond in the US, or Canada, etc. 
So once again, no, it did not. 

And you're acting like wikipedia is even a credible source.......

Like, you REALLY believe that she has sold EXACTLY 10,000,000 worldwide? They ain't even giving an exact number. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Trying to get on Gaga's level? lmao.

Gaga is an international icon. Her following is
eek.gif
eek.gif
status now.

Nicki would be lucky to see 1/4th of her fanbase.
1/4th of her fanbase makes her the biggest female rapper in the game and probably one of the biggest male rappers too. I'm sure Nikki and her people will settle for that.

i'd be surprised if nicki went platinum..

In what universe did Lady Gaga go Diamond in?

Usher and Outkast are the last artists to go diamond.

No, it did not. 
Worldwide it did...

The album was a commercial success, receiving positive reviews and being certified multi-platinum status in many countries. To date, The Fame has sold over ten million copies worldwide.[sup][2][/sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_discography
But you can't go Diamond "worldwide". Those certifications are based on individual territories. So you can only go Diamond in the US, or Canada, etc. 
So once again, no, it did not. 

And you're acting like wikipedia is even a credible source.......

THE-FAME.JPG

A major congratulations are in order for Lady Gaga who has just went diamond. Her debut album ‘The Fame’ has shifted an impressive 10,000,054 copies worldwide since its release in 2008. This is such a major compliment and achievement for Gaga as in todays climate music does not sell any more. Her latest album ‘The Fame Monster’ is already Double Platinum.

We are so proud of Gaga, it has been truly inspiring and magical to see her grow and evolve as an artist. Gaga rules the world … WORD!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i guess dudes really cant read
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yea it clearly says she's Double Platinum but I guess they see that it says 10 million albums and they think that means Diamond.
laugh.gif
: You can only go diamond in the US and 2 million albums doesn't = diamond.

^^^^

My man. Thank you. And you got a Tyson quote in your sig.

Say word.

I'm laughing at the cat who puts up a news piece that ends "Gaga rules the world … WORD!" like that *@%! is credible!

i'd be surprised if nicki went platinum..
why is NT so hard on nicki minaj? did we forget under all this wierdo stuff gaga has done da brainchild behind her was Akon?

Back
Top Bottom