*Expired* Free Wifi Adapter, xbox 360 and U-Verse remote for $0.00 + free shipping

ya im getting the expired message as well
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
xbox remote would have been super nice to have

Still waiting on shipping confirmation. Never got an order confirmation for either remote.
ohwell.gif

Still waiting on shipping confirmation. Never got an order confirmation for either remote.
ohwell.gif

Waiting on shipping confirmation. Placed my order about 1am PST last night and got my order confirmation. Ordered just the wireless adapter, no need for a remote. I have a TV that isn't hooked up to the web right now, but has a USB port, so can I plug that into the TV or my DirectTV box to access Netflix/ Direct TV on demand?

Waiting on shipping confirmation. Placed my order about 1am PST last night and got my order confirmation. Ordered just the wireless adapter, no need for a remote. I have a TV that isn't hooked up to the web right now, but has a USB port, so can I plug that into the TV or my DirectTV box to access Netflix/ Direct TV on demand?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

na that adapter is for older pcs that run older versions of windows 98, xp 

Originally Posted by airblaster503

na that adapter is for older pcs that run older versions of windows 98, xp 

Back
Top Bottom