Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very unique ad that probably won't be successful, but I have to try. Basically, this is a WANTED AND/OR TRADE ad. I am only interested in trading for/acquiring one shoe (a left or a right shoe, in a size 10.5).

This ad is strictly for owners of OG DS Jordan XII Taxi's in a size 10.5. This ad is for a possible trade with those owners only. If you own a pair of OG DS Taxi's in a size 10.5... PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR PAIR AFTER READING THIS AD TO SEE IF WE CAN POSSIBLY HELP EACH OTHER!

I have a pair of DS Air Jordan XII Taxi, size 10.5. They are brand new, never used, etc. However, each shoe (the left and the right) have a different textured material on the leather "reptile/pebbled" black strip. I have added pictures to show what I am talking about.

The right shoe's black leather strip is smooth; it does have very faint imprints of the "pebble" texture, but it is still smooth. I'm guessing that the leather piece just didn't get pressed/"embossed" enough during production.

The left shoe's leather strip is "normal"... it has the pebbled texture, like most of the Taxi 12's do.

So, I am basically looking for someone else whose pair of OG DS Taxi 12's (size 10.5 ONLY) has the same problem (but on opposite shoes). Thus, I would be interested in trading either:

-Trading the right shoe (smooth leather) for a right shoe that has the pebbled leather

OR

-Trading the left shoe (pebbled leather) for a left shoe that has smooth leather

Of course, I would be willing to purchase either a left or a right shoe by itself... but I doubt anyone would sell one shoe by itself.

I understand that this is a long shot and that this is one of those things you probably just have to live with (such as different textures of elephant/cement print on Jordan 3's, for example)... but I just wanted to make sure I gave it a fair shot. It definitely wouldn't surprise me if there is someone out there who discovers that their pair has the same problem... thus, we would be helping each other if we can make this work. Thank you for looking and for your help.

CONTACT/OTHER INFORMATION:
- Private messages preferred
- Email: nocatss AT hotmail DOT com
- References: Lots of references (basically all my "friends" on the old Yuku site); Ebay feedback; etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom