Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

hey nt...alot of interesting screen names on here..wonder whats the meaning behind some...
as for me..dads name is samuel..lol..
grin.gif

post yours..

hey nt...alot of interesting screen names on here..wonder whats the meaning behind some...
as for me..dads name is samuel..lol..
grin.gif

post yours..

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I got the best hands in the game period. You'll never see me drop any balls.

0bd160689bc76a7691ea5554a6062e576bb70664_r.gif
YO SON...YOU STAY WITH THE AYO COMMENTS
sick.gif
...MY NAME IS JUST A PLAY OFF OF  THE QUOTE"IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I got the best hands in the game period. You'll never see me drop any balls.

0bd160689bc76a7691ea5554a6062e576bb70664_r.gif
YO SON...YOU STAY WITH THE AYO COMMENTS
sick.gif
...MY NAME IS JUST A PLAY OFF OF  THE QUOTE"IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

I used to be into wrestling back in the day. RaW- the Ex05 made it look "cooler".
laugh.gif

Tetsujin first appeared as an unlockable character in Tekken Tag Tournament, and did not return to any other Tekken game. Tetsujin is a metallic version of Mokujin, and like Mokujin, has no fighting style of his own. Instead, he chooses another playable character's fighting style and uses it. Tetsujin's fighting style changes after each round, and also when tagged out and back in. Unlike Mokujin, there is no female version of Tetsujin.

Tetsujin first appeared as an unlockable character in Tekken Tag Tournament, and did not return to any other Tekken game. Tetsujin is a metallic version of Mokujin, and like Mokujin, has no fighting style of his own. Instead, he chooses another playable character's fighting style and uses it. Tetsujin's fighting style changes after each round, and also when tagged out and back in. Unlike Mokujin, there is no female version of Tetsujin.

Back
Top Bottom