Explain your SN Vol. Seen some funny/weird ones

Notorious B.I.G's Life after death interlude to the track "love the dough" when they were rolling dice & a side bet was made, before he rolled the dice he yelled "bklynstylebaby" "bklyn style" and there you have it.

my old online "handle" was Robinhood... Because my last name is Robinson and the hood part was cool to me at the time. As you would expect Robinhood is taken on twitter so i had to come up with something different... didn't want to lose the "Robin" part though..

so one day browsing Youtube i stumbled across some old ECW matches and it hit me.

rob_van_dam_hardcore_champion_by_paynexkiller-d38yqni.gif

:pimp:

ox- i'm from Oxnard, CA

penguin- i'm a penguin

Buku bucks as in lots of money and I'm from Milwaukee .. Hence the brew crew (brewers) and the Milwaukee bucks

Some pretty good ones in here. Makes me wish mine was a little more creative lol :\

I was born in '92.

i cut the P's short because it looked like a tounge out. :tongue: : p So i kept the tounge and removed the mouth. making it Daul Dierce. Aka no lips aka D Lo Brown aka The Real D-Von aka The Kevin the Dude aka Boston Rivers aka Anildo the Dildo aka Dry Dicc Donny

Last edited:
Mine were: HIGHed Drexler :smokin (clyde drexler + highly medicated), :rofl: DEV_inyogirl haha, DZ1lla (my nickname, 1st initial is D + Godzilla) 8)

They can't wait to catch me in Dallas
Top down on the grassy knoll and clap me
Kidnap my body and **** up the autopsy
But I'm [COLOR=#red]Nice Like Christ[/COLOR], you blink twice you hit
I'm chilling in College Park eating salmon and grits
It's the black Caeser, Jesus, he's just
A lyrical monster, boogie man outta the dumpster
Black Pharaoh, Jay Bowie spitting fat arrows

You can't beat me, kill me
I'll be back in three days disguised as a gardener with my kicks filthy
Told you I was [COLOR=#red]Nice Like Christ[/COLOR] the rap angels throw down ice
I shine like jewerly in light
I can make a true believer out a curious ****
She'll be wearing hijab singing 'hamdulillah!'

Last edited:
I always wondered what some of yall's SN meant.
Mine is self explanatory |I  but im interested in some of yours SN cause some be just random #s and letters :lol:

mirin da avy bruh

i got my SN cuz i couldnt think of anything and waitwut was my fav meme at the time :lol:

Last edited:
My SN is WATER. Without me, we would be nothing. I am the most important thing in the universe. 

Solemate96

Really easy.

I used to be a huge sneaker head and of course a "sole" means the bottom or under surface of the foot. So, it's like me and shoes are meant to be. I know. Corny. :smh:

96 is my ex-girlfriend's birthday for September 6.

There you have it, Solemate96

Back
Top Bottom