Exploding breasts may be next terrorist tactic

[h1]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...exploding-breast-implants-to-blow-up-jet.html

Terrorists 'could use exploding breast implants to blow up jet'[/h1][h2]Breast-implants packed with explosives could be used by terrorists to blow up an airliner, experts have reportedly warned. [/h2]

By Heidi Blake
Published: 8:36AM GMT 24 Mar 2010

implant_1586224c.jpg

Breast implants packed with explosives could be used to blow up an airliner, experts are said to have warned Photo: CORBIS

Radical Islamist plastic surgeons could be carrying out the implant operations in lawless areas of Pakistan, security sources are said to warned.

Explosives experts have reportedly said just five ounces of Pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate packed into a breast implant would be enough to blow a “considerable

What garbage.

They don't even give a reason why there is reason to believe this is a possibility. Might as well come up with other hypotheticals while we're at it.

more of a reason to stare at women's breasts now.. just to see who looks suspiciously big

Reminds me of that one episode on 1000 Ways to Die where this lady breast implants exploded on the plane.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

What garbage.

They don't even give a reason why there is reason to believe this is a possibility. Might as well come up with other hypotheticals while we're at it.
The Sun: "Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery."

Actually I think the terrorists next tactic will be to grow an organic lifeform that can cause a focused gravitational force to pull the moon out of orbit and crash it into the earth.

Just in case this is actually one of the plot lines from Vector Prime a Star Wars novel from the New Jedi Order series

Terrorists prob never even thought of some of this stuff and gets ideas by the news 

Originally Posted by shiznut123

guess they need someone to help pat down the ladies

i volunteer

roll.gif
 It'd be funny if you got fired for sexual harassment too. That basically your job
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom