Explosive-laden Calif. home to be destroyed

umm...so your saying 9/11 happend because of nypd? last i checked those airplanes were highjacked outside of ny.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

NY>
No disrespect but, California authorities stopped this guy from doing some serious terrorist stuff. 
Cali >NY

THIS
and do we really need to remind u of what happened in NY 9 years ago?

smokin.gif
 LA
pimp.gif
holy s you dumb my dude.

NY>
No disrespect but, California authorities stopped this guy from doing some serious terrorist stuff. 
Cali >NY

THIS

smokin.gif
 LA
pimp.gif
holy s you dumb my dude.

THIS

smokin.gif
 LA
pimp.gif

Just another example of a moron using ignorance to try and get some e-props. Well done.

THIS

smokin.gif
 LA
pimp.gif

Just another example of a moron using ignorance to try and get some e-props. Well done.

what the frig i need to read the news some more i missed the space shuttle maybe i can watch this rocket.

what the frig i need to read the news some more i missed the space shuttle maybe i can watch this rocket.

NY>
Cali >NY

THIS

smokin.gif
 LA
pimp.gif

you seriously are an idiot, you know that the hijacker didnt board the plane in NYC right?

and NYC is constantly on a terrorist watch, Im sure we wouldve caught it before it got out of hand and took care of the situation instead of blowing it up

NY>
Cali >NY

THIS

smokin.gif
 LA
pimp.gif

you seriously are an idiot, you know that the hijacker didnt board the plane in NYC right?

and NYC is constantly on a terrorist watch, Im sure we wouldve caught it before it got out of hand and took care of the situation instead of blowing it up

I don't know anything about the explosive properties of these chemicals, but they are too hazardous if you try to MOVE them without an ignition source, but setting them on fire is BETTER?

That doesn't make sense to me.

I don't know anything about the explosive properties of these chemicals, but they are too hazardous if you try to MOVE them without an ignition source, but setting them on fire is BETTER?

That doesn't make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom