Exposing Satanism in Society

Anybody ever watched this? Talks about how the "Do it my Way" theology has strong ties to Satanism. It made references to Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, and many other artists.

Watch the Anton Lavey
devil.gif
documentary if you have time....

Anybody ever watched this? Talks about how the "Do it my Way" theology has strong ties to Satanism. It made references to Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, and many other artists.

Watch the Anton Lavey
devil.gif
documentary if you have time....

not to thread jack but just saw that lady gaga-judas video and its filled with satanic references. but i'll check this video out.

not to thread jack but just saw that lady gaga-judas video and its filled with satanic references. but i'll check this video out.

What kind of ads do they have here...
alien.gif

Satanic Superstore? Really?
tired.gif

picture2fpf.png

What kind of ads do they have here...
alien.gif

Satanic Superstore? Really?
tired.gif

picture2fpf.png

What exactly is being exposed? Everything you need to know about satanism is available via books or the internet 
grin.gif

What exactly is being exposed? Everything you need to know about satanism is available via books or the internet 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif

Or in Jayz' music videos.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif

Or in Jayz' music videos.

Satanism doesn't worship the devil, they dont even believe theres a devil.. they dont believe in anything.

Satanism doesn't worship the devil, they dont even believe theres a devil.. they dont believe in anything.

Back
Top Bottom