Exsessive Sweating.......

face82

Banned
Yo, this just started happening like a month ago. When I'm just chillin everything is good. But the minute I put on a shirt now...sometimes a lil sweatmight come thru my shirt under the arms, I've gotten every clinically approved deodorant I could find over the last month. But It's still happening.One day I'm good, next day sweat. It doesn't smell or nothing, it just comes thru my shirt. Anybody suffer from this? What do you recommend ?

Have you gained a significant amount of weight recently? I sweat a lot as well unfortunately, its hereditary.

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my dude you have a lightwieght problem. Myself, being from the sand dunes of Iran sweat like there is no tomorrow.. since 8th grade anytime I've playedball ive been called the SLip and Slide.. have u seen that sweaty !#% dude in me myself and irene.. I am THAT dude

i sweat excessively also...my whole life...

esp in the winter...where i wear a coat in the metro stations...my shirts all wet when i get to school....i gotta to to the washroom with my coat and dry the%+%* with the handryer...its gross....2 days ago it was the worst....i was wearing a slimfit dress shirt...that thing was drenched....the sleeves and back werea completely diffrent color that the front the shirt...
i hate it....
and yes drying sweat is gross..but what am i supposed to do lol

i have this problem if i take a shower and dont cool down before i put all my clothes on. it makes me want to shower again, disgust.

I would hate Ding up on yall playing ball. I have a friend that sweats profusely. I swear I have to wear a poncho when I'm in the post.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I would hate Ding up on yall playing ball. I have a friend that sweats profusely. I swear I have to wear a poncho when I'm in the post.

Luckily it was only my palms, I would hate to deal with it anywhere else.

I have the same problem. I've tried almost EVERY single deodorant on the market, including these new clinically approved ones. I've tried from SpeedStick to Right Guard to Degree to Mitchum to Gillette to Axe to Ban to Old Spice. Well, you get my point. No matter what I do, my under arms always get SOsweaty. Like sometimes, I sit at home on my bed while on my laptop/watching TV, and my armpits sweat so much that I have sweat drops running down my arms thatI constantly have to wipe off with a towel. It's horrible. If anybody has any ideas, I'd also really like to hear them.

Yo, It's Crazy though...cuz when I play ball and exercise I don't sweat as much. I don't be drippin sweat...as of late...just that lil dampnessappears under my arms with some of the shirts I wear. It's crazy.

You can get surgery to stunt the release of sweat. They essentially put a clip on the nerve that controls the release and the more they "tighten" theclip, the more sweat is cut off. It's pretty safe and it's done al lthe time. I know Adam Carolla has done it. The reverse condition (no sweating)isn't reversible and you're just screwed.

The worst is when its winter and you're all bundled up in heavy winter gear and when you get to class its really warm... Happens to me all the time and Istart sweating like crazy if I don't get the extra layers off. I found a trick though, I usually just pull up my pant legs and wrap my legs around thesteel legs like them s**ts were European models.

Man, I honestly don't think I sweat enough. I have a hard time dealing with heat in the summer time because it seems like mysweat glands don't work. It be damn near 100 degrees outside, and I'd be BARELY sweatin...
smh.gif

i used too. man, even when i was just sittin down i'd be sweatin my arms off. there were lots of times when i was sittin in class, and juice would beleakin down my arms even though i'd be cold, im talkin about the classroom would be so cold my nipples would be hard, i'd have goosebumps, and beshiverin and all that, but my underarms would be mad sweaty the rest of my body would be sahara dry,but my pits would be
juicy on some christopher wallace type @+!@.

then one day i thought to myself, "maybe this is just a phase, just apart of puberty. and ever since that day, the problem went away.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i kno wat u guys mean. i've tried a bunch of deodorants and almost everyday i come home, take off my shirt and see wet spots on the armpit area of theshirt. it pisses me off. and i also have sweaty palms. when i pass by friends and they put their hand out for fives they always call me out on it. and my feetsweat. I also sometimes have a shiny forehead.

Yea.. it's crazy man... I be out alot so sometimes I don't even wana go out..sometimes itmight be a case were I'm meeting somebody important. Butit's not bad..but I don't wan't a lil dampness showin thru my armpits when shakin some bodies hand

Back
Top Bottom