Exsessive Sweating.......

Out of nowhere I started suffering from sweaty pits. I've tried the Degree clinical strength and that didn't do a damn thing. Somebody recommendedMitchum so I'm gonna pick that up. They don't sweat when I'm playing ball or anything. I go to work and they just start sweating.

Dryersol...my doc. prescribed it for me now i dont' sweat AT ALL...you shower...make sure you're dry put it on...in the morning you wash it off...forthe first week you might need to use it every night...after that only about 2x a week...i use to sweat alot which was extra gross cuz i'm a female...now myshirt stays dry and doesn't stink...i PROMISE you will love it...

wow this always happen to me... im just sitting in the library.. then i just feel hot and my face starts sweating. I look around and everyone else is fine likew t f !!

Originally Posted by duncarooos

wow this always happen to me... im just sitting in the library.. then i just feel hot and my face starts sweating. I look around and everyone else is fine like w t f !!

i feel u brah
mad.gif
is there any solution to our problem like taking amedicine or somethin?

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Oddly enough, this question comes up every now and then. I believe what you have is axiillary hyperhydorsis.

Read up on it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhydrosis

And if clinical strength antiperspirants didn't help, you might have to get medication.

bingo. it's fairly common, just go talk to your doctor. There are a lot of treatment options (both invasive and non) so they can advise what is bestfor you.

Originally Posted by hamez3

i have this problem if i take a shower and dont cool down before i put all my clothes on. it makes me want to shower again, disgust.

I hate that.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Dryersol...my doc. prescribed it for me now i dont' sweat AT ALL...you shower...make sure you're dry put it on...in the morning you wash it off...for the first week you might need to use it every night...after that only about 2x a week...i use to sweat alot which was extra gross cuz i'm a female...now my shirt stays dry and doesn't stink...i PROMISE you will love it...

truth speaker...ive been using Drysol (aluminum chloride 20%) since january and it seems to be doing the trick...i still use it like 3 or 4 x's a weekjust to make sure but its been going good so far. my derm said give it two months and if it doesn't work...botox is the next step but its been smoothsailing so far.

Back
Top Bottom