Extra 50% off Levis.COM Sale Items

pLEVI1-9002165t330x400.jpg

The only thing I really wanted, and there's no more sizes available.
tired.gif

thanks for this. I lost a +%#! load of weight and all I have are my fat jeans. I bought some jeans and shorts 
pimp.gif

thanks for this. I lost a +%#! load of weight and all I have are my fat jeans. I bought some jeans and shorts 
pimp.gif

Matchstick Jean - Stretch Rigid
Color: Stretch Rigid
Size: 34W X 34L

514[emoji]8482[/emoji] Slim Straight Style Builder Jeans - Grey Rigid
Color: Grey Rigid

Rogue Striped Crew - Blue & White Stripe
Color: Blue/White Stripe
Size: L

Took me a while to get the sizing right and find decent styles and colors without some crazy contrast stitching, but I'm excited for my order.

Matchstick Jean - Stretch Rigid
Color: Stretch Rigid

514[emoji]8482[/emoji] Slim Straight Style Builder Jeans - Grey Rigid
Color: Grey Rigid

Rogue Striped Crew - Blue & White Stripe
Color: Blue/White Stripe
Size: L

Took me a while to get the sizing right and find decent styles and colors without some crazy contrast stitching, but I'm excited for my order.

this is a **+%*, I can't click on %!$@ between the link and going to it direct myself...booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this is a **+%*, I can't click on %!$@ between the link and going to it direct myself...booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I said *$%% it and called, I'll take my chances. I know the styles I like anyway basically, good.

Kinda wanna get some 501s though during the sale...maybe tonight

I said *$%% it and called, I'll take my chances. I know the styles I like anyway basically, good.

Kinda wanna get some 501s though during the sale...maybe tonight

thanks for the update. ive been holding off on a few necessities.

i copped a pair of 511 trousers in british khaki, the slim jean jacket (no shiny suit one lol), an a really nice looking navy belt that i would recommend for the dressing better thread lol.

thanks again

thanks for the update. ive been holding off on a few necessities.

i copped a pair of 511 trousers in british khaki, the slim jean jacket (no shiny suit one lol), an a really nice looking navy belt that i would recommend for the dressing better thread lol.

thanks again

Back
Top Bottom