Extremely rare pics of MJ wearing OG "Blacktoe" I's

roll.gif
There shorts. Mike looks like hes about 12 years old

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

I posted these pictures about a year ago (old screenname, "bablylebron") but I figured some of you may not have seen them. Enjoy!

You guys have all seen the original pic, Mike with the "blacktoes" slung over his shoulder (the pair with "Air Jordan" in text with no wings logo). These are the only pictures I've ever seen of Mike actually wearing "blacktoes". I purchased some memorabilia from a former Bulls player (Jawaan Oldham - #33 in the team pic) which included some posters from Mike's rookie year. Here's a few shots I took...

M!ke

(this one isn't mine)
look just about as old luvs

Originally Posted by Xnyles

pimp.gif
sad seeing 1s being killed off these days and look how young he looks. Now he looks like some guy that hangs out with Charlie Sheen with his balloon pants
laugh.gif
jk jk jk

yeah, he's also like 300 million dollars richer than he was in that pic........

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

why are they so rare? theyre just normal pics

dope pics at that.

aside from the fact that these are the only pictures that are known to exist (besides ones from the Slam Dunk comp) ofMike wearing "blacktoe" I's, he is wearing the infamous "no wing" pair slung over his shoulders in the playground picture. it'sactually a pretty big find for anyone even semi interested in the history of the brand. did you read the post or just skip right to the pictures?

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom