F' an AIR JORDANS, the sky ain't forever sunny.

Wassup NT, I've been collecting since 2004 and things have came and gone throughout my collecting years. I'm 16 years old, and my parents used to buymy shoes, but now I save up for them and save up my allowance that I work for.
laugh.gif
I posted my collection a couple of months ago, but I picked up a couplemore shoes, including my grails, and I decided to post em up. Well on with the pics, and thanks for looking.
pimp.gif
Shout out to the rest of Team King Koopa andshout out to them Dallas Mavericks fans!
smokin.gif

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed. I know it's nothing compared to some of yall NT'ers, but I gotta start somewhere.
laugh.gif

BTW, I got 2 of my top 5 grails in those pictures, which is the Black/Cement 3's and the 13's.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Shout out to the rest of Team King Koopa and shout out to them Dallas Mavericks fans!
smokin.gif

co sign on that
pimp.gif

nice collection man! cements looking good and so are those 13's.
smh.gif
for not buying the 10/13 package

nice collection

im trading my flint XIII size 10 for a 10.5 great condition and my retro VII wht/blue size 10.5 in great condition i will trade them for the cardinal VII size10.5 in great condition or the penny blk/red or blk/lime foamposite size 11 in great condition email me here or on yahoo

Back
Top Bottom