F Cam...CNN Come back!!!

CNN>>>CAM AND DIP**** over anyday

btw track is fire
TeamFreshPrince​
I got styles you can't copy B,it's the triple six in the mix,straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks

Right now CNN>Cam'ron, I am a big fan of Cam's older work but right now Glitter isn't cutting it.......
Post CHWM Cam = :x
sick.gif
Quote:
The OP started all this issh with his title

{Jay-Z} What you want me to do I'm sorry {Jay-Z}
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Calm down > CNN's career

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Im just sayin aint no discussion in this thread at all just this>that or that > this

And exactly what CNN music have you heard lately!!!!?????

Nore rappin bout eatin (()) is not CNN

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
War Report vs. DI1 is a great matchup, I'ma just say both are great albums...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

How can you lames compare any Dip Set album to War Report ? That joint is a certified classic , no questions about i

War Report started an entire genre of things . Dudes were real thoro , unlike these clown dip herbs ... faking mad jacks .
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

Am I the only one who thinks nore always has and always will suck CNN is trash everything Cam has been on outside of maybe Killa Season booboo's on CNN's whole catalog
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Cam>Capone
Cam>Noreaga
CNN>Cam
Sums it all up
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks nore always has and always will suck CNN is trash everything Cam has been on outside of maybe Killa Season booboo's on CNN's whole catalog
:smile:
smile.gif

Ice pick Arab click Saudi Arabia my crew run things rip issh like wrestlemaniaaaaaaaaaa

Cuban disguise got us looking like we jesus

CNN`s entire catalog ? It`s easy to tell you`re a halfway thug
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

:wow:
eek.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
I swear da music forum hit a new low when yall just sayin this > that n that > this with no reasoning behind it

Seems like yall will comprare anything to each other this right here is like saying ketchup > bacon or vice versca :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Back
Top Bottom