f & f footlocker is crap

hi there folks

i hardly post things here, but i do read a lot. i was at scarborough town centre today and one guy was handing out the 30 percent off coupon for footlocker. the friends and family deal. so i take one and go ask one of the sales rep there what the exceptions are. i basically find out that the coupons dont work onteam jordan brands, dunks, buy one get one half off sale, and shox. they only work on certain clothing and shoes with blue tags on them

so that leaves their footlocker brand and some miscellaneous shoes. im just annoyed at the fact that they have this big "sale" but yet pretty muchhalf the stuff isnt on sale. awell. i walked out buying nothing and still not having the chris paul shoes that i want.

what do you guys think?

laugh.gif
Welcome to 1999.

i remember HATING it 99-03, but since ive been an employee you understand how much money footlocker would lose with people taking advantage with thediscount...

last winter i bought my jordan toque using a 30% F&F coupon. i was either lucky or the employees didnt know the policy

I've managed to pick up LBJ soldiers & tees from f&f... there are some decent stuff you can get, but not the best ones (ie. Jordans). The best isto go to a bigger store w/ more selection (Y-dale/EC).

that sale is one of a kind if you ask me, from a business point of view it makes sense but looking in its quite messed up i understand you on that one cnp194

I don't know how I managed to get 2 pairs of Black/White AJ9 Retro's back in the day with BOGO AND F&F. The bill came to under $200 tax incl. Too bad they retro'd that colorway in the CDP.

F&F is GOLD to the general public but to sneakerheads it's BS.

I know anything Jordan is excluded but even the socks and flipflops were excluded as well
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom