F/S - Air LeBron Slides - "South Beach"

• Method of Shipping: USPS w/ Delivery Confirmation (Double-Boxed Unless Otherwise Noted) - [Insurance available upon request. Additional Fees Apply.]
  • Signature Confirmation: In most cases, I require Signature Confirmation in a transaction and will inform you prior to shipping.
  • Payment: Sent through Verified/Confirmed PayPal accounts only. (No Exceptions. Once cleared, item will be sent out immediately.)
  • References: maulrat, DMONEY23444, SoSickening, etc.

**Please Note** Along with Payment(s) from Verified/Confirmed PayPal accounts, I will only sell to NT members with some form of buying/selling reference(s) within this forum and/or proof of consistent transactions via other forums/marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc.) If you do not meet these (2) requirements, I apologize. However, I'd like to keep the integrity of this section of the forum for both your safety and mine. Please contact me by posting in this thread or via PM. If there are any specific pictures and/or questions that need to be addressed, please let me know as all sales are final (i.e. No Returns or Refunds). Also, I do not wish to ship internationally at this time and would prefer to deal/ship within the continental United States...

**Once an agreement has been made, I photograph and/or video record everything from the actual packaging of the item(s) all the way to relinquishing the shipment into the hands of a USPS employee in order to confirm that the exact item purchased is the exact item received.**

***Air LeBron Slides | "South Beach" | "South Beaches"***
Size: 11.0
Condition: New/DS
Price: $90 Shipped
Lebron_Slides.jpg

Back
Top Bottom