F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

You know what i find funny?

The fact that all this hatred is coming out all of a sudden, kinda proves the secretive disapproval of certain members towards the dressing better thread

Its as if everything just exploded out of the blue 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

The fact that all this hatred is coming out all of a sudden, kinda proves the secretive disapproval of certain members towards the dressing better thread

laugh.gif

I've always had a hate toward her and the thread...they just had the approval of the mods and cats were getting banned for having a opinion. Believe it or not this forum is the Kevin Bacon of the internets and since its threads inception I've seen and heard many people who are for sure...secret sign and everything NTers begin tweeting and speaking in public about "I'm dressing better now" all of sudden they're no longer sneaker fashionistas but YSL, Gucci and LV fashionistas. Hell, even the hundreds addressed the thread in one of their blogs because kids were trying to conform to what NT threads present.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif

I've always had a hate toward her and the thread...they just had the approval of the mods and cats were getting banned for having a opinion. Believe it or not this forum is the Kevin Bacon of the internets and since its threads inception I've seen and heard many people who are for sure...secret sign and everything NTers begin tweeting and speaking in public about "I'm dressing better now" all of sudden they're no longer sneaker fashionistas but YSL, Gucci and LV fashionistas. Hell, even the hundreds addressed the thread in one of their blogs because kids were trying to conform to what NT threads present.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by RFX45

This is such BS. It goes both ways, you saying "do this" and "do that" is also coming off like you're the authority in this @#!@. Get off your high-horse for %#!@# sake. You are %!#@+#@$ on people for wearing boat shoes to Ihop or movies? You're talking as if dude wants to wear a tux to do laundry, it's a goddamn boat shoes, @#!@ is as casual as it can get. 
Your whole thread is BS.  You yourself are nothing but B.S. All you do is play a coy NTer yet you show off and never like to answer questions that are directly correlated to your showing off. If anyone is on a high horse..its your suspect, metrosexual ***. 
Boat shoes, as of late, is a TREND and if you're wearing them to casual places chances are you're being TRENDY. "dressing better" is now a TREND because all of a sudden NTers who use to wear Jordan and Dunks are rocking boat shoes and Marry Poppin boots.

The thread title is directed at you. So F' your opinion
I think this dude is literally mad cuz people are stylin' on him.
You say I contradict myself because I said I dress to respect society, when the whole point of my post was that it was up to each individual whether or not he wished to respect certain social mores. If you don't think these social mores exist, then you're either ignorant or a child. If you don't care about them, that's up to you and it's really not a big deal. If you had even the reading comprehension skills of a 12 year old, you would've understood the point.

Then you talk about "frowning upon" people that dress a certain way, literally in the same paragraph that you dismiss social mores, which are basically "frowning upon" others for doing something.

Really, the overall stupidity in your post is blowing my mind bruh.

mindblownp1.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

This is such BS. It goes both ways, you saying "do this" and "do that" is also coming off like you're the authority in this @#!@. Get off your high-horse for %#!@# sake. You are %!#@+#@$ on people for wearing boat shoes to Ihop or movies? You're talking as if dude wants to wear a tux to do laundry, it's a goddamn boat shoes, @#!@ is as casual as it can get. 
Your whole thread is BS.  You yourself are nothing but B.S. All you do is play a coy NTer yet you show off and never like to answer questions that are directly correlated to your showing off. If anyone is on a high horse..its your suspect, metrosexual ***. 
Boat shoes, as of late, is a TREND and if you're wearing them to casual places chances are you're being TRENDY. "dressing better" is now a TREND because all of a sudden NTers who use to wear Jordan and Dunks are rocking boat shoes and Marry Poppin boots.

The thread title is directed at you. So F' your opinion
I think this dude is literally mad cuz people are stylin' on him.
You say I contradict myself because I said I dress to respect society, when the whole point of my post was that it was up to each individual whether or not he wished to respect certain social mores. If you don't think these social mores exist, then you're either ignorant or a child. If you don't care about them, that's up to you and it's really not a big deal. If you had even the reading comprehension skills of a 12 year old, you would've understood the point.

Then you talk about "frowning upon" people that dress a certain way, literally in the same paragraph that you dismiss social mores, which are basically "frowning upon" others for doing something.

Really, the overall stupidity in your post is blowing my mind bruh.

mindblownp1.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It is a man blouse, low cut. In my eyes.
I'm late to the thread, but I want to chime in real quick.

You do realize there are other styles of V-Necks, right? ksteezy mentioned it I think, Hanes brand. I'm wearing one right now actually, and it looks nothing like a blouse.

It's like you see what you want to see, and stick by it without seeing what else is out there. Not a good look man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, dress how you wanna dress. If you're down for 'Dressing Better', go for it. If you're more into the permanent Backyard Basketball-playing-HORSE-to-determine-who-pays-for-lunch-that-day look, then go for it.

It is a man blouse, low cut. In my eyes.
I'm late to the thread, but I want to chime in real quick.

You do realize there are other styles of V-Necks, right? ksteezy mentioned it I think, Hanes brand. I'm wearing one right now actually, and it looks nothing like a blouse.

It's like you see what you want to see, and stick by it without seeing what else is out there. Not a good look man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, dress how you wanna dress. If you're down for 'Dressing Better', go for it. If you're more into the permanent Backyard Basketball-playing-HORSE-to-determine-who-pays-for-lunch-that-day look, then go for it.

Since I need to be Method Man when replying to threads and not just a normal internet forum member, let me present my point and allow you two butt buddies to continue calling me "mad" "stupid" etc.

Social mores are societies norms, however, norms have changed and this isn't the 1950s. The only time I'd say people worry about what they look like is when they go to a party or a social event. There's no real need to impress a professor. There isn't a need to dress how a member of an older generation would expect.

Respect is given in character and behavior, none of which involves dressing "better" at a Post Office, Mall or the movies.
Style on me all you want. I got the girl, house, job and car and I'm just a stupid, casual dressing individual.

Since I need to be Method Man when replying to threads and not just a normal internet forum member, let me present my point and allow you two butt buddies to continue calling me "mad" "stupid" etc.

Social mores are societies norms, however, norms have changed and this isn't the 1950s. The only time I'd say people worry about what they look like is when they go to a party or a social event. There's no real need to impress a professor. There isn't a need to dress how a member of an older generation would expect.

Respect is given in character and behavior, none of which involves dressing "better" at a Post Office, Mall or the movies.
Style on me all you want. I got the girl, house, job and car and I'm just a stupid, casual dressing individual.

they like dressing up, you like dressing down. to each there own. we think you look like bums, you think we look professors. we get it...
but no need to rain on our parade, just keep it movin.

they like dressing up, you like dressing down. to each there own. we think you look like bums, you think we look professors. we get it...
but no need to rain on our parade, just keep it movin.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't believe in V-necks so maybe that is why I view them as something folks only wear in public. I never saw them before the craze for them, Whenever that started.
laugh.gif
Homie said he doesn't believe in v-necks....on some paranormal activity steez
roll.gif
laugh.gif
only on NT
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This comment should go on DC's greatest hits lol.  

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't believe in V-necks so maybe that is why I view them as something folks only wear in public. I never saw them before the craze for them, Whenever that started.
laugh.gif
Homie said he doesn't believe in v-necks....on some paranormal activity steez
roll.gif
laugh.gif
only on NT
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This comment should go on DC's greatest hits lol.  

Speaking of boat shoes, why the heck are people wearing them now? Actually for that matter why do people jump on any trends anyways? I always thought it was only females that did that, like oh everyone else is wearing those shoes so I gotta wear them too!

But now men all got to have the boat shoes and what not and you have a lot of kids trying to pull off that classy look but failing. Not hating, but what's up with that?

Speaking of boat shoes, why the heck are people wearing them now? Actually for that matter why do people jump on any trends anyways? I always thought it was only females that did that, like oh everyone else is wearing those shoes so I gotta wear them too!

But now men all got to have the boat shoes and what not and you have a lot of kids trying to pull off that classy look but failing. Not hating, but what's up with that?

Back
Top Bottom