F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

hahaha my girl got me some of them breezy denim joints from gap one blue one gray them joints real thin and she wanted me to wear them to a cook out......but im an alpha so these bishes dont dress me im returning them this weekend them blends were too tight and short
sick.gif

hahaha my girl got me some of them breezy denim joints from gap one blue one gray them joints real thin and she wanted me to wear them to a cook out......but im an alpha so these bishes dont dress me im returning them this weekend them blends were too tight and short
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh yea I forgot you dudes believe jeans shorts are unacceptable. I don't live under a rock, I just really don't pay much attention to fashion trends.

yet you've been commenting left and right about these so called trends.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh yea I forgot you dudes believe jeans shorts are unacceptable. I don't live under a rock, I just really don't pay much attention to fashion trends.

yet you've been commenting left and right about these so called trends.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ Why kids nowadays double up on the socks, wearing black crews over a longer white crew

I double sock sometimes when I play ball. If they play ball, double socking is pretty common for comfort reasons. Then just showing off the Nike checks on both of them for a look. Just cleaner looking.
No other reason to do it.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ Why kids nowadays double up on the socks, wearing black crews over a longer white crew

I double sock sometimes when I play ball. If they play ball, double socking is pretty common for comfort reasons. Then just showing off the Nike checks on both of them for a look. Just cleaner looking.
No other reason to do it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

iYen - great, we shall battle it out, Jean shorts VS Camo cargos...let NT decide
smokin.gif
Battle? Naw, I'm good.
I just want to understand why ppl think jean shorts don't go but jeans do.
Don't y'all see the paradox at all?

My lrg shorts
hbyag.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

iYen - great, we shall battle it out, Jean shorts VS Camo cargos...let NT decide
smokin.gif
Battle? Naw, I'm good.
I just want to understand why ppl think jean shorts don't go but jeans do.
Don't y'all see the paradox at all?

My lrg shorts
hbyag.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

Real talk all you hating on Jean shorts are nothin but swaggaless monkeys.

Even in 2011 Jean shorts can still be pulled off if done properly. There's a pix of Chris Breezy doing a pretty good job with Jean shorts. I'll look for it when I get home.
I been meaning to get a pair of jorts and when I do I'm taking up steezy on that duel.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Real talk all you hating on Jean shorts are nothin but swaggaless monkeys.

Even in 2011 Jean shorts can still be pulled off if done properly. There's a pix of Chris Breezy doing a pretty good job with Jean shorts. I'll look for it when I get home.
I been meaning to get a pair of jorts and when I do I'm taking up steezy on that duel.

I'm DEAD SRS btw.

Cum at me bros.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just played basketball with an Asian dude who was wearing jorts and suede brown boat shoes... dude transcended this thread.
laugh.gif

I'm not lying either.

I just played basketball with an Asian dude who was wearing jorts and suede brown boat shoes... dude transcended this thread.
laugh.gif

I'm not lying either.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

I'm not lying either.

No v-neck though?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not lying either.

No v-neck though?
roll.gif

lol reminds me of this domincan dude and korean dude at ballys, they stay working out in carpenter jeans and timbs.

lol reminds me of this domincan dude and korean dude at ballys, they stay working out in carpenter jeans and timbs.

laugh.gif

I'm not lying either.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not lying either.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by termanology27

Idk why everyones hating on denim shorts. This look isn't bad at all.

tumblr_ler3w1LRCN1qaneqxo1_1280.jpg

Cmon son. You cant see the difference between the jean shorts of the early 2000's to the jean shorts of now? I dont even think they call this new style of jean shorts, jean shorts. Cutoff denim or whatever is the new term. Personally im not a fan of either.

Back
Top Bottom