Fab Five (Shoes they wore??)

dont forget these....there is one other i will try and find in my kicks magazines
86ouhl0.jpg

They never retroed the actual White/Royal/Puples, but they DID retro the Black/Lapis color that the Fab 5 wore. The closest they got on the White/Royal/Purpleswas a White/Royal/Silver pair where Nike replaced the purple with silver. That was the pair I ended up getting.

Peace,
J

heres my update on that other fab five shoe....Jason Kidd also wore these when he was playing for Cal
air carnivores
6o1l8ut.jpg

Please, dear Lord, if I can't have the Air Up retroed, PLEASE do the Maestro!!!

^
Yep

They retroed the Maestros in 05 with the blk/white, white/blk, white/nvy/red and the Pippens colorway red

^No.^ The retroed the Maestro II. BIG difference there. I wish they would retro the Maestro I. Those things were AMAZING.

Peace,
J

^^^ thanks jshortt - I wish that I could get the ones in black/white and the white/navy/maize colorways... trying to relive grade school!!! hahaha...

dammit. the white/purple/royal flight huaraches need to be retroed.. along with the black/purple unlimiteds.

please, nike?

i know they might not sell through at retail in all sizes, but they will do well in sz 12.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom