Fabolous feat. Jerimih - My Time (prod. The Runners, 1st Single)

NTers been loving that epic word lately ...
laugh.gif

smh @ the nas comment..but the lloyd banks comment is on point..nobody checking for him..and for some reason nigel over at rtny seems to be in love with himfor some reason

Everybody do the throw it in the bag

Nooo!

that ending was so corny. why did he try to make it sound like there is a dance to the song

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Nooo!

that ending was so corny. why did he try to make it sound like there is a dance to the song

A corny dance to a corner song.

after listening to this a bit more, it's a dope track
pimp.gif

pumps me up...some locker room music.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

smh @ the nas comment..but the lloyd banks comment is on point..nobody checking for him..and for some reason nigel over at rtny seems to be in love with him for some reason
laugh.gif
you know i mess with Nas heavy my dude.but every dude inhere KNOW he fell off too...it happens to the best of them.everyone keep it 100.got damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Nooo!

A corny dance to a corner song.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Runners don't get enough cred [out there in the music world, not talking about NT]

A DAMM SHAME if they still have to sell their beats for measly $15K which I remember reading in 2008...then considering the fact they gotta split that inhalf...shame shame for the heat they produce
...even 15 a piece would be an insult if I was one of them at this point in the game

Originally Posted by ZSong

The Runners don't get enough cred [out there in the music world, not talking about NT]

A DAMM SHAME if they still have to sell their beats for measly $15K which I remember reading in 2008...then considering the fact they gotta split that in half...shame shame for the heat they produce
...even 15 a piece would be an insult if I was one of them at this point in the game

15 K?! word?

that just don't sound right. it's prob not like that anymore ( i hope ).

laugh.gif
the Runners is getting WAY more then that
laugh.gif
.They prolly dish em for up and coming at 15K cuz Cool & Dre do that also

diz isnt 1st single material. Fab what are you doing?????????????????????????????????????? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eyes.gif
. The joint with The Dream is theway to go.

Jeremih is dope!

and Fab is aight on this. It's the radio single. We'll see how the cd plays out.

Song is ok at best, definitely not the Fab id be checking for. But dude is tryna sell records so I understand why he put it out...no %#@!. And the Birthday Sexsong by Jeremih is the truth!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

diz isnt 1st single material. Fab what are you doing?????????????????????????????????????? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eyes.gif
. The joint with The Dream is the way to go.

Calm down buddy. He's releasing two singles at a time. This and the lazy terrible Dream record.

It's got such a "commercial" vibe to it!
I hope Fab doesn't go out like that for the whole album...

Overall, I would be lying if I said I ain't feeling it.
Great production by The Runners.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eyes.gif
. The joint with The Dream is the way to go.

Calm down buddy. He's releasing two singles at a time. This and the lazy terrible Dream record.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom