|||--- Fabolous Feat The Dream "Throw It In The Bag" (VIDEO PREMIERE) ---|||

FAB back on his rubbishness I see...
tired.gif

Fab is my favorite rapper, but can someone fill me in on how this album is based on Carlito's Way ? Wouldn't a hustle, street single be the better 1stsingle to demonstrate the "Rise to Power" ?

Eh... I'm still digging the music, I just don't understand the format they using.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Fab is my favorite rapper, but can someone fill me in on how this album is based on Carlito's Way ? Wouldn't a hustle, street single be the better 1st single to demonstrate the "Rise to Power" ?

Eh... I'm still digging the music, I just don't understand the format they using.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Fab is my favorite rapper, but can someone fill me in on how this album is based on Carlito's Way ? Wouldn't a hustle, street single be the better 1st single to demonstrate the "Rise to Power" ?

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Big whoop, you wanna fight about it ? !

laugh.gif

roll.gif

- The "throw it in the bag" dance.
- Them Killa Season FBI agents following ole girl for shoplifting, like she Bin Laden or some s_.
- This _ Fab stalking and simpin...He ain't even get to holla at shorty but he bailing her out

Golden.

_s gone catch diabetes off this sweetass album.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Golden.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
at the song and video . Try to keep giving Fab a chance but hewont stop

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

roll.gif

- The "throw it in the bag" dance.
- Them Killa Season FBI agents following ole girl for shoplifting, like she Bin Laden or some s_.
- This _ Fab stalking and simpin...He ain't even get to holla at shorty but he bailing her out

Golden.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Label POV
-catchy
-the ladies will love it
-we have a new dance!

My POV
-trash
-he's from Queens or something with that bull !$$. FOH. the hell was that?
-the Loso's Way theme is dead.
-Dream on the hook was mad predictable.

Just throw this in the trash

roll.gif

Damn Gabe, Fab is your favorite rapper? You must feel like an upset child on Christmas after he didn't get what he really wanted. Dude always seems todisappoint somehow.

Can't front, though...song is catchy as hell. I (Like many others) just don't know what he was thinking when he stated that this was a "conceptalbum" and then dropped this mess. I would've assumed he'd have a 1st single similar to Blue Magic...

A, It's more of a loyal thing. I been effing with dude since Fab and NORE freestyle on Hot 97. I mean, From Nothin To Somethin was hot to me. I'm notthe type of listener that is looking for a classic and world changing album everytime something drops.

and it's not like he's spitting garbage. He still spit hard.

LOL, throw it in the trash... i hate when people make songs like this.. be gassin these chicks head..

throw it in da bag dance sound cheezy..

and then dude got her when she came out.. SMH

Back
Top Bottom