|||--- Fabolous Feat The Dream "Throw It In The Bag" (VIDEO PREMIERE) ---|||

laugh.gif
@ dance...would expect something more from this combination tho
tired.gif

I find the song to be hot, but that's because after reading NT, I thought I was going to hear the worst POS ever; my hopes were LOW. But some of the lyricswere
indifferent.gif
and the dance can burn in Hell ...

dang im actually feeling this. Yeah its poppy, but its catchy. The first three songs from his album sound good.

This single is turrible. Don't know why he would name the album Loso's Way & then put out this garbage single.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like it, if he would've went the route yall wanted him to go he wouldn't sell $!%!, atleast with this joint he has a chance to go gold

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

LOL, throw it in the trash... i hate when people make songs like this.. be gassin these chicks head..

throw it in da bag dance sound cheezy..

and then dude got her when she came out.. SMH
He even let her drive the whip home
laugh.gif

damn....am I the only one feeling this joint? Thats coming from someone who dont even mess with radio/jingles much....y'all act shocked, like Loso wasntgoing to hit us with a radio friendly joint. How the hell does he expect to move units?

For a radio friendly joint its nice.

Originally Posted by solesavage

damn....am I the only one feeling this joint? Thats coming from someone who dont even mess with radio/jingles much....y'all act shocked, like Loso wasnt going to hit us with a radio friendly joint. How the hell does he expect to move units?

For a radio friendly joint its nice.
it is, people hear gotta understand son been simpin since his second album..its da way he sells units.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

LOL, throw it in the trash... i hate when people make songs like this.. be gassin these chicks head..

laugh.gif

i must have missed the part where it says the vid was based on a true story...and not for nothin' but what mainstream emcee isn't on that "itain't trickin' if you got" steez these days? the song is what it is, y'all acting as if this is out of character for loso? fab may have wantedto do a concept album (for all we know it may still be), might have to chase those #s though...anyway it's decent

Originally Posted by tokes99

laugh.gif

i must have missed the part where it says the vid was based on a true story...and not for nothin' but what mainstream emcee isn't on that "it ain't trickin' if you got" steez these days? the song is what it is, y'all acting as if this is out of character for loso? fab may have wanted to do a concept album (for all we know it may still be), might have to chase those #s though...anyway it's decent
same thing i was saying..and i mean what did yall exspect when he was talkin about this record two months ago? but that dance..........NO!

Originally Posted by tokes99

laugh.gif

i must have missed the part where it says the vid was based on a true story...and not for nothin' but what mainstream emcee isn't on that "it ain't trickin' if you got" steez these days? the song is what it is, y'all acting as if this is out of character for loso? fab may have wanted to do a concept album (for all we know it may still be), might have to chase those #s though...anyway it's decent

LOL its just jokes my dude. I didn't say the song was wack, did I? I'm just poking fun at the video, I understand the concept of doin' numbers,dudes is just havin' fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom