FABOLOUS IN RED/WHT 10'S............. SAMPLE??

30t6p3b.gif
  at anyone thinking these are real.    Its Fabolous

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I saw a lot of comments on sites when that pic was posted

Fab gets Jordan's free and early, so I wouldn't assume they were fake like a lot of dudes would
fab has been known to rock fake jordans...

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Its never the money issue, some of these dudes dont have the knowledge that we do, and most of em have someone that buys all their clothes, some of these variants are looking close to the real thing,

exactly.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

I KNOW THE PAIR THAT RELEASED A FEW YRS BACK HAD THE RED AND GREY CHECKERED PATTERN.......BUT THESE DNT!! 
indifferent.gif
.....SAMPLE???
nerd.gif

fabolous-bottles-and-js-bbq-07.jpg

Those tongues on Fabo's pair seem way too high....I have a DS pair and I dont think my tongues are that tall

Not 100% sure

They're definitely too high.  Just checked mine and it's not possible physically for the tongue to stretch up that high.

1. He's known for wearing fakes
2. He's too old to be dressing like that
laugh.gif

I'd say fake. It's possible he has a connect he gets his kicks from like most rappers do, and they got thrown in the stash lol but I don't think he would knowingly rock fakes at this point.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

I KNOW THE PAIR THAT RELEASED A FEW YRS BACK HAD THE RED AND GREY CHECKERED PATTERN.......BUT THESE DNT!! 
indifferent.gif
.....SAMPLE???
nerd.gif

fabolous-bottles-and-js-bbq-07.jpg

Those tongues on Fabo's pair seem way too high....I have a DS pair and I dont think my tongues are that tall

Not 100% sure

His are laced DOWN a notch & yours are laced up to the top notch.
If you laced down you can pull the tongue out more.

Back
Top Bottom