Fabolous is the most consistent NY rapper Since 2000, besides JAY.

2000 ghetto fabolous
2003 street dreams
2004 real talk
2007 from something to nothing
2009 loso way

more street dreams
loso way rise to power
there is no competition trilogy
soul tape 1&2

countless guest features, countless features that are hits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabolous_discography wikipedia link, check his stats, give him his respect

discuss

Last edited:
Though I'm not a huge Fab fan, I have to agree. He's basically been on the radar in the mainstream for more than 10 years. I wanna say all his albums are a minimum of gold, and has always been a reliable cameo artist. This may describe Busta Rhymes too though....

last fab project i listened to was real talk..

and that was only because breathe was such a good song.

Fab dropped tnic1 which I believe is top 10 mixtape ever...there wasn't one dud on the cd

i disagree, Fab hasn't been the same rapper since From Nothin To Somethin. he's been trying to sound like a Southern Rapper and not a New Yorker. i put Lloyd Banks above Fab, but both aren't even the same anymore

da only thing fabolous is consistantly doing is dropping wack albums.

ghetto fabolous aged horribly

street dreams was wack

(part 2 was fuego)

real talk was piss poor

da only dope album he had top to bottom was from nothing to something.

loso's way double mixtape > loso's way album

last fab project i listened to was real talk..

and that was only because breathe was such a good song.

I hated this album with a passion lol. But for the most part I agree with Ninjahood. Fab shines on his mixtapes, STILL. He's an underachiever when it comes to his albums tho. Loso's Way was playable at least. First Soul Tape was just ok but I liked the 2nd a lot more. As a complete body of work his mixtapes > albums. I feel the same way about Banks.

And u know what the most consistant NY rapper **** u can say rapper period regardless or where he from is Ghostface. People straight sleep on him but he stays giving people good music

Well hell, if we're going this route, GFK would hands down be the right answer :lol: I guess I was answering OPs question just based on mainstream/popularity and the fact that Fab has always been on the radar.

:rofl: JR Writer

Last edited:
I can't front Ghostface kinda shocked me a little on Wu Block's album. In a good way. He showed up on some nice tracks.

Last edited:
oh my word. He said fab drops bad albums then goes on to say that part two which his worst project was fire. starting to wonder about ninjahood man. you were on the right track until that. From nothing to something>>>

TINC1 is a top 5 tape of all time and OP is spot on about fab

Last edited:
"1 big room, full of bad *******, bunch of real ******, and some chill liquor, crib out in bel-air no uncle phil ******, so i bring'em to the basement, yeah i feel t****, i dont hear ****** corny raps yea i feel j****, u lil ****** do whatever to make urselves feel bigger, everytime im around yall.. somethings a lil fishy,,, i smell.. i smell.. i smell *****" -- loso

word... this is the most consisteny NY rapper since 2000 huh?

how about

hov, NAS (how yall forget dude?), ghostface, sean price, nino bless, max b, stack bundles (r.i.p), mos def (he aint dropped a lotta **** in the 2000+ decade but still)
I think nas is consistant too but couldn't over look at how bad hip hop is dead was and kinda sucked. Like sucked may be a toooo strong of word but not what I was expecting. And I ***** with max b but I wouldn't call him consistent

Last edited:
da only thing fabolous is consistantly doing is dropping wack albums.

ghetto fabolous aged horribly

street dreams was wack

(part 2 was fuego)

real talk was piss poor

da only dope album he had top to bottom was from nothing to something.

loso's way double mixtape > loso's way album

Came in here to say this...

Fab has no classics and hes been in the game for close to 15 years, its sad man hes just a mediocre NY rapper.

Hes got some hits though, I cant deny it (get it?) :lol:

I dunno about that but TINC1 is one of the goat mixtapes.

And this track right here....
sick.gif

How you want it, in the abdomen or back?

^TINC1 Fab was a beast...son was just flowing effortlesly. Matter fact, that stretch Fab had from Loso's Way: Rise to Power to TINC1 was probably when I messed with Fab's work the heaviest. After he dropped the Loso's Way album though, I don't know what happened to dude.

Son really is the Joe Johnson of rap. The Soul Tape 2 was fire so his next album will be trash.
laugh.gif
You couldn't have said it any better. Like Joe Johnson, you haven't seen much improvement in his material in awhile. He flirts with the idea of hip hop greatness then when it's time for an album he'll rather be in the club with shades and drinking Coco Loso. Not knocking the homie at all because I wish I could do that every night, but he knows he has enough talent just to skate thru.

Back
Top Bottom