* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

Aight, my jerseys came in today, even though they were supposed to come around June 20-something and the shipping info still say it's in Singapore.

So sizing...if you went with the size chart, it's alright, but I'd recommend copping a size down, but that's just me.
Overall, good quality, I'm satisfied.

Post your build. Fam.
And so you like your jerseys loose or tight.

And what site did you order from.

Aight, my jerseys came in today, even though they were supposed to come around June 20-something and the shipping info still say it's in Singapore.

So sizing...if you went with the size chart, it's alright, but I'd recommend copping a size down, but that's just me.
Overall, good quality, I'm satisfied.

Please post pics/build/and measurements.

I have a 42 inch chest and the perfect sizing for me is if the pit to pit measures 22.5 inches.

UPDATE

Got my Jesus Shuttlesworth jersey yesterday. For those concerned with sizing I went XL and it fit good( 205LBS 6'2HT) more fitted then a size 48 Mitchell and ness jersey. Quality is subpar but for $40 I'm not mad.

View media item 1580111

I want the Al Bundy joint as well. But with a month for shipping, you gotta order soon or else summer will be over when you get it :lol:

I searched eBay and all of them are from SouthEast Asia too, probably from the same factory. Not sure if the websites have measurements posted, but this auction does. I'm probably going to pull the trigger and hope for the best. Looking at the chart, it looks like it runs true to size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARRIED-WIT...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3cf8a738c2

Got my shipping confirmation (from Phillipeans) for custom BIAS 34 92 Dream Team.  Will keep ya informed. 

My shuttlesworth shipped today too delivery June 24 -July 11th from the Phillipines I ordered from eBay

Aliexpress froze my transaction due to what they call suspicious seller behavior. If the seller doesn't respond in 5 days they will refund me my money

People who have these on IG are hilarious. "I got it custom made its a one of one" "if you want one let me know cause only a few people can get one" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got a delivery confirmation on my 2 jerseys. I will post pics of both once I get home to check my box.

received shipping info from Etsy order, from Philippines - eta: July 4th :lol:
damn a smooth month ... meanwhile my aliexpress order is still processing :lol:

As is mine :smh:

my order from AE "shipped" this morning...I have a week or 2 to wait for it

& my boys 8 item package is scheduled for 7/5 delivery from borij

So I ordered on the 1st it shipped on the 9th from china & delivered today the 15th ... not bad ali ... not bad at all

I went with the most reliable source of them all...EBAY.com
Jordan Space Jam $28.99 free shipping
Shuttlesworth Lincoln High $29.75 + 14.75 shipping
But then again...The 2 jerseys that I ordered are not that "rare". My next one will be though, trust me.

Just got a delivery confirmation on my 2 jerseys. I will post pics of both once I get home to check my box.

my box is showing out for delivery so ill post pics when I get home.....

Last edited:
SMDH...I ordered a M in both the Lincoln Shuttlesworth & the Jordan Space Jam.
The width of both jerseys fit perfect...but the length is too long.
It seems as if they design these jerseys to be worn tucked in like a actual on court B-ball player.

Last edited:
It seems as if they design these jerseys to be worn tucked in like a actual on court B-ball player.

What's your height and weight? And do you like the fitted or loose look?

Last edited:

post some pics fam

Back
Top Bottom