* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

i'm gonna keep mine blank, but i will mock one up with the name after lunch. i'll send the files to boriz and let them know other people want them too. maybe they can make a set template :smokin

Just watched the video twice. Are y'all sure Master P's jersey is white and green and not white and black? I can't tell anymore. I'm definitely copping the white with MP on the back. Much appreciated and infinite reps coming at you.

Should get a green 5 with Silkk on the back....

Just watched the video twice. Are y'all sure Master P's jersey is white and green and not white and black? I can't tell anymore. I'm definitely copping the white with MP on the back. Much appreciated and infinite reps coming at you.

Should get a green 5 with Silkk on the back....

he probably had different ones, the gif i posted on the last page shows green

edit: definitely two different jerseys

the one "in-game" is probably black/white (no trim),

the one in front of the tank is green (has a white trim)

Last edited:
Hell Yea swing ya mans the template with the mp on the back, I'm ordering asap.

I'm 6'3 about 185 what size should I cop? And Yea I need that joint with the name on the back

I def think an NT Jersey is in order. I hope Percy don't get wind of this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Before proceeding, Meth should be contacted. I tried to get some NT tanks made for the fitness dudes a couple years ago and ran it through Meth. He didn't want the NT name to be used for uncontrolled projects.

A NT football kit would be 8)

Buncha patches.
Sponsored by one of our sponsors.

Before proceeding, Meth should be contacted. I tried to get some NT tanks made for the fitness dudes a couple years ago and ran it through Meth. He didn't want the NT name to be used for uncontrolled projects.

Well I think this post just singlehandedly killed this idea. Thanks.

I work for a company that makes jerseys so if this ends up happening and we decide to support an small business I'd be happy to pass along the places contact info

Back
Top Bottom