Fabolous - Roc Boyz freestyle

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5758377087f480/
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

im liking this a lot this is the fab we need

its the same%@!! we been hearing for the past 2 years my dude from Fab
laugh.gif
...he got some real witty lines in this but theres only so much longer he can keep doing this...the GG tape should be hot though

I haven't listened to Fab after like 2002, but I listened just to see if he still sucked, and he does.

Fab is good..but he's mad blah, he's too boring to bring anything out of me (no%%%$!)....my lil brother loves this ninja though

I dont know if im reaching but in that 2nd verse it sounds like FAB might be taking a little shot at Buddens with that " if you aint like what the bosshad to say you can leave JOE torre".... iono?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

I haven't listened to Fab after like 2002, but I listened just to see if he still sucked, and he does.

you and Nay stay typing nonsense.... don't know why yall continue to share your opinions

Joint is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by premium911

I dont know if im reaching but in that 2nd verse it sounds like FAB might be taking a little shot at Buddens with that " if you aint like what the boss had to say you can leave JOE torre".... iono?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
nah my dude reaching... Fab and Joey is cool

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by premium911

I dont know if im reaching but in that 2nd verse it sounds like FAB might be taking a little shot at Buddens with that " if you aint like what the boss had to say you can leave JOE torre".... iono?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
nah my dude reaching... Fab and Joey is cool
I was just thinkin the same thing
eyes.gif
Idk, I hope they still cool, kuz Joey aint say nuttin bad about homey, but if Fab caught feeling for whatever reason or for comin @ Hov, this could get ugly.

Originally Posted by hugebird

so i guess u haven't listened to any music after 2002 then
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom