FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

I think it’s easy to say that being able to look back in hindsight. As a huge Fab fan back in that day, I don’t remember anyone even associating that song with the West Coast.

It was more like a commercial sounding song with people saying “oh, another Nate Dogg song on the hook”. Hell, he even recited a Mobb Deep line in that song, if I’m not mistaken.
Nah bruh... That beat sounds like a throwaway dre/Hittman beat. Think rick rock (west coast) produce that track.

Wasn’t the case black but the actual booklet showed Jay?

F&L2 album and cover >>>>

So me getting hype for two verses out of 10-14 albums during that run means they were spitting? Wayne was the worst out of the Hot Boys.
Didn’t he have a track called “things we must do” to read off credits since they weren’t on the cover/back?:rofl:

Wasn’t the case black but the actual booklet showed Jay?

F&L2 album and cover >>>>

So me getting hype for two verses out of 10-14 albums during that run means they were spitting? Wayne was the worst out of the Hot Boys.
bling bling
know plenty of folks dissapointed
when turk came up on the album version

run for it
u lying if u didnt think wayne was spitting on there

*****z in trouble
wayne had best verse on that too

the g code song
wayne killed that song

bout whateva
wayne spitting agan

i can keep going

bruh :smh:
wish i still had the album cover
it was a solid black album case
no see threw or nothin

Damn, I took my CD covers seriously back then too. I wasn’t aware there was an all black cover. I do remember my CD case being tinted though. I thought that was pretty cool.

I remember getting into an argument that escalated into an actual physical fight over BG’s verse on bling bling

What was the argument about?

I remember I was certain Burger King sampled Bling Bling for a Whopper special back in the day around that time too. I’ve never been able to find it though. But I’m sure it was.

19098ADD-1DA6-4BE8-ACC0-371A4F05D0DA.jpeg Goat

wayne also killed everyone on shine
the album
and video version
wayne was putting in work
when all of em had to go in together

Facts they were spittin but I was referring to their biggest stars in different eras. After Juvie left Cash Money coulda died. Wayne put them on his back.

Additionally is Ps deal really >>>>>> if Cash Money is still eating?

Baby never got the deal P had.

And they say Baby is having money problems right now. Drake and Nicki don’t put out music often and they’re both signed to like four labels.

wayne also killed everyone on shine
the album
and video version
wayne was putting in work
when all of em had to go in together

Mad as **** when the video dropped and it was a whole different song.

Juvenile >>> Wayne on that song

I remember getting into an argument that escalated into an actual physical fight over BG’s verse on bling bling

Need the info and you real.

What was the argument about?

I remember I was certain Burger King sampled Bling Bling for a Whopper special back in the day around that time too. I’ve never been able to find it though. But I’m sure it was.

I honestly can’t remember the whole thing but the breaking point was the fact that my homie at the time was going so hard about how he said something about being able to see his earrings from a helicopter he thought that **** was the hardest line ever and I was like na that’s trash and you’re trash then we started getting personal and he ended up rushing me nothing really happed it got broke up in a classroom.

Baby never got the deal P had.

And they say Baby is having money problems right now. Drake and Nicki don’t put out music often and they’re both signed to like four labels.
p deal better
but baby is also good
but their deal just different
with baby deal
it seems its mostly run on credit
that universal has to supply
if baby gets within a certain threshold
p didnt have that
an getting liquid cash not credit
so baby deal could be better or the same
he just kinda messing it up for himself a little

I honestly can’t remember the whole thing but the breaking point was the fact that my homie at the time was going so hard about how he said something about being able to see his earrings from a helicopter he thought that **** was the hardest line ever and I was like na that’s trash and you’re trash then we started getting personal and he ended up rushing me nothing really happed it got broke up in a classroom.

hate to break it to u
but bg never said anything
bout an helicopter in that verse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom