FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

" Fabolous allegedly texted the mother of his two children and told her he wanted to kill her and hit her in the head with a baseball bat. Upon reading the texts, Emily B reportedly sent her father and brother to retrieve two handguns from the home she shares with Fab in Englewood, New Jersey, believing that he might try to use them to harm her"

" Fabolous allegedly texted the mother of his two children and told her he wanted to kill her and hit her in the head with a baseball bat. Upon reading the texts, Emily B reportedly sent her father and brother to retrieve two handguns from the home she shares with Fab in Englewood, New Jersey, believing that he might try to use them to harm her"
These fools don't care about DV. Look at the stuff they're posting now

Bow Wow's greatest hits and rare ODB tracks. :smh:

They were both also accused of DV.

Odb was charged

Erica mena

"
I just pray the karma of his woman beating doesn’t effect his seed,” she added.

On Twitter, Mena intimated that she has incriminating evidence of Moss’ abusive behavior. “Don’t be bitter, I’m allowing you to collect what’s left of those CBS checks. I’m not showing the world who you really are. Be grateful for it,” she wrote before apparently deleting the Tweet."

I know that. I didn't see anyone talking about their cases. They don't care

It went from DV to Fab doesn't have any good albums to who has the best album covers and so on looll

need to see reciepts.

That is Lamborghini Moss tho, can't deny it was classic when him and Soulja Boy were making back and forth youtube videos beefing over who had more $$ and wanted to race lambos for pink slips and then Sean Kingston out of nowhere decided to jump into the mix as well even though neither side called him out and he wanted to get in on the race, kept referring to his black gallardo as "that black on black thang" like he didn't even know what car model it was. Kingston also introduced his goons that resembled oompa loompas

And this is with whom you place your faith

IMG_2081.jpg

Bow Wow responds:

bow-wow-o.gif

**** was THE ****in dance back in da day
*****s would try and emulate this **** the whole entire recess

We got some so called “thugs” walking around acting like they wasn’t gyrating they shoulders Exuding zest in every direction back in 02 :smh:

It doesn’t matter. He comes out with another dope song some of us will forget what he did. We do the same thing with R Kelly. We sweep ish under the rug.

Another celeb from NY living in NJ. It must not be that much of an armpit of the North East ninjahood ninjahood

Back
Top Bottom