Face82 provided the Pizza Hut info.,somebody try....vol hate to look crazy

tmukg21

Banned
Cal pizza hut. Tell them you have a voucher for a free pizza, any way you want it. If they asked what the cupon code is tell them "H L"
Cutomer service department sent you two of them because your last order was effed up.
When the pizza man gets there and he ask for coupon just say "I don't have one, it should have been in yall system I was owed a pizza"

He goes " o ok "

Door closes....your full now.

Works 100% of the time

you like that sly one in school who always tellin the dumb kids to do stupid +%$* just for laughs.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

you like that sly one in school who always tellin the dumb kids to do stupid +%$* just for laughs.
nerd.gif
....sometimes in high school,

i grubbing on pasta and veggies right now, too lazy to try right now, laker show is on
grin.gif

Half the time the driver never ask for the coupon. He just looks at the reciept and sees no charge. Just have like 3 or 4 bucks rolled up ready in your hand.All he cares bout is the tip. Eff a coupon.
After u get you order they always say "make sure u give the coupon to driver".
I'm like yea right....

laugh.gif
@ dude making a thread about it

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Cal pizza hut. Tell them you have a voucher for a free pizza, any way you want it. If they asked what the cupon code is tell them "H L"
Cutomer service department sent you two of them because your last order was effed up.
When the pizza man gets there and he ask for coupon just say "I don't have one, it should have been in yall system I was owed a pizza"

He goes " o ok "

Door closes....your full now.

Works 100% of the time
Read everything wrong.

so how would one have obtained said voucher/coupon code "H L". Is that for some company or what?

Back
Top Bottom