Facebook and Instagram down

Seeing reports that users worldwide can not access neither platform.

Centralized platforms have 1 or 2 points of entry. Makes it easy for someone with the knowledge to deny access if it's all connected...

Whatsapp effected as well...

I dont have FB or WA but I cant refresh my IG...oh well

Whatsapp is working fine but I can’t log into my Spotify at work because I always “Login with FB.” I don’t think I ever setup a username and password:lol:

I don’t know why I can be permanently logged in like from all of my other devices on a laptop but whatever.

There's no conspiracy here :lol: This happens every 3-4 months when they change things up...You guys would be surprised how many people take advantage of IG to make money. They are just updating their system and will probably add some new features while they're at it.

Go outside and play basketball or something then.
At no courts near the gig mane.
francis.png

Im trying to look a baddies and food pics rn

some ig pages are acting weird for me, can't log into FB, my friend can't send pictures via whatsapp (i was able to send pics).

Do you have a source that proves any differently? It shows an elevated ping time at certain periods throughout the day but no outages
Anything can generate a ping... a DOS attack wont take the site offline itll just make it unavailable

Back
Top Bottom