Facebook and its users changing their default pics to a cartoon to raise awareness

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

O163416-85e72.jpg

change to this
Someone has already made this joke.

It was me, and its not a joke. you mad?

Thank god for this game on facebook. I never knew there were children out there getting abused, but now that I know I'm definitely gonna try and go out to stop it.

Thank god for this game on facebook. I never knew there were children out there getting abused, but now that I know I'm definitely gonna try and go out to stop it.

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Join in on the fun stop being jerk-off's and oh im special cause i know this wont do anything for awareness and im too cool for trends.. !$+$
QFT. It's free publicity for a good cause. Stop being *@%+**@@ and cool guys because you're too stupid to realize that. Some people that I know donated some money to breast cancer research when the whole where you put your purse thing was happening. It actually works.

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Join in on the fun stop being jerk-off's and oh im special cause i know this wont do anything for awareness and im too cool for trends.. !$+$
QFT. It's free publicity for a good cause. Stop being *@%+**@@ and cool guys because you're too stupid to realize that. Some people that I know donated some money to breast cancer research when the whole where you put your purse thing was happening. It actually works.

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

I got the Tommy Pickles stoneface wearing funny hat. Always a classic.
:O
roll.gif

i had that yesterday
i have this today
edbighead.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What episode of Spongebob is this?

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

I got the Tommy Pickles stoneface wearing funny hat. Always a classic.
:O
roll.gif

i had that yesterday
i have this today
edbighead.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What episode of Spongebob is this?

Originally Posted by PLVN

This #!@% is stupid to me.

It will do absolutely nothing to stop violence against children.

If you really want to help, donate some money to an organization dedicated to this problem...changing your picture to some stupid cartoon on a +%!%#*! social networking site will do little to nothing.

it's for spreading awareness about violence against children.

it was actually started when my friend's daughter was thrown off of a high walkway at a mall by her grand mother...

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loc...at-tysons-corner-center-113010?obref=obinsite

Back
Top Bottom