Facebook Money Pose: smh @ folks these days...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Why dont some of you guys just go ahead and say what you really want to say?

"Expect to see more of these pics with tax season upon us."
"Expect to see more broke black people taking pics like this as if they're ballin."

"Then you see their bank accounts."
"SMH at black people showing off money, yet their bank accounts are empty."

"I notice a trend among people in those pics."
"I notice that most people in those pics are black."

I love NT but sometimes you guys make me sick with your replys. I want to say more but I don't feel it's worth the battle. And no, this didn't hit close to home. I don't flash money and take pics of it to post on FB. Nope, my friends don't do things like this either.

You know what's funny? Until recently, I never looked deeper into some of the post here to see if there is racism on here. I'm not going to say if there is or isn't, but it wouldn't surprise me. Youtube is FLOODED with them.

"Expect to see more broke black people taking pics like this as if they're ballin."

I love NT but sometimes you guys make me sick with your replys. I want to say more but I don't feel it's worth the battle. And no, this didn't hit close to home. I don't flash money and take pics of it to post on FB. Nope, my friends don't do things like this either.

You know what's funny? Until recently, I never looked deeper into some of the post here to see if there is racism on here. I'm not going to say if there is or isn't, but it wouldn't surprise me. Youtube is FLOODED with them.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

where are my pro black NTers?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you a cornball though

Lol Yea taking pics of ur money trying to stunt just looks plain dumb, never understood it...but at the same time ya'll can't really say everytime u see somebody wit pics showin off money they broke, its tax money, or one paycheck...some of these ppl in the pictures really gettin money wit wateva they do even if they showin of on some stupid %$$$

This dude I grew up wit is like that, got a new 7 series, a crib and all that...be takin pics of money but nobody know where he gettin it from lol

Lol Yea taking pics of ur money trying to stunt just looks plain dumb, never understood it...but at the same time ya'll can't really say everytime u see somebody wit pics showin off money they broke, its tax money, or one paycheck...some of these ppl in the pictures really gettin money wit wateva they do even if they showin of on some stupid %$$$

This dude I grew up wit is like that, got a new 7 series, a crib and all that...be takin pics of money but nobody know where he gettin it from lol

x3xdd53e01efc0a85f974fc1e808d1a3c83.jpg

Originally Posted by dgk3188

black people lol. They are so quick to show something off. What's that condition called where you do something only for the immediate approval of someone else. It's a bad way to raise your kids, forgot the term.

I remember on twitter the other day they kept posting pics of the same black baby in different parts of the house. Fridge, freezer, etc. It's not even a black thing it's just a HOOD thing.

Education >

black people lol. They are so quick to show something off. What's that condition called where you do something only for the immediate approval of someone else. It's a bad way to raise your kids, forgot the term.

I remember on twitter the other day they kept posting pics of the same black baby in different parts of the house. Fridge, freezer, etc. It's not even a black thing it's just a HOOD thing.

Education >

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom