Facebook Poker

Lol I'm on Facebook poker almost every night. Yes its very addicting. I even got my girl into Hold'em.

yeah i play it.... just lost a 100k about 2 hours ago, but i know i'll get it back then lose it again, but yeah really addictive

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I need to learn how to play poker... Tips?!
Try buying a poker book or watching it on TV. It's on FSN, ESPN, Gameshow Network, etc. frequently...

There's many different types of poker but the most popular is Texas Hold'em without a doubt (because of all the TV coverage it receives).

"It takes 10 minutes to learn but 10 years to master" as the saying goes...

It's a lot of fun but only in small portions if you're playing with real money. Gambling addiction is no joke.

I need to learn how to play poker... Tips?!
It's pretty to learn on facebook. That's how I learned and a few weeks after I went to Harrah's and won like $200
pimp.gif

yeah i play it.... just lost a 100k about 2 hours ago, but i know i'll get it back then lose it again, but yeah really addictive
Man I'm on now and down to my last $50
frown.gif
smh.gif
. I lost like 500 g's

Right now I have around 450K. Lol Im too scared to play the 100K buy ins.

And I always play SitNGo for facebook hold'em. I find it more fun.

This Zynga Poker game?
Yea Zynga Poker.

I just doubled up and now have a total of $102!
laugh.gif
Man it sucks when youlose all your chips!

One of the reasons I'm uneasy about playing poker for real money online.

I played this and in under an hour I got half a mill. The hands I was getting coupled with poor play from others just isn't encouraging.
laugh.gif

last summer i got super addicted...worked my way up to 1 million chips, then lost it all in a few hrs.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

One of the reasons I'm uneasy about playing poker for real money online.

I played this and in under an hour I got half a mill. The hands I was getting coupled with poor play from others just isn't encouraging.
laugh.gif
QFT...

I know the second I put down real money, I start seeing those 2-9, 2-7, 2-10 unsuited hands... No thank you!

That's why I just keep it simple w/ UNO or Farmville and I'm GOOD.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom