Fact or Fiction: Everybody Hates Chris was the best Family Sitcom of the 00s

I loved Everybody Hates Chris
pimp.gif

how could anyone mention George Lopez and funny or great in the same sentence. Show was hot garbage.
EHC was a great show, and ARGUABLY the best family sitcom started after 2000.

Everybody Hates Chris was funny as %%@%, maaan.. that show is definitely tops for me. i loved how Chris Rock wasn't afraid to touch on non-"family" issues like racism, drugs, etc. 

Bernie Mac wasn't that great to me imo, Bernie's life was too boring.George Lopez was good but George (and his mom, kinda) was the only funny character the rest of the cast was terrible.
best thing about EHC is that every character is funny, you can't pinpoint one castmember as being the best. even the teacher had me dying
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Everybody Hates Chris was funny as %%@%, maaan.. that show is definitely tops for me. i loved how Chris Rock wasn't afraid to touch on non-"family" issues like racism, drugs, etc.�

Bernie Mac wasn't that great to me imo, Bernie's life was too boring.�George Lopez was good but George (and his mom, kinda) was the only funny character the rest of the cast was terrible.�
best thing about EHC is that every character is funny, you can't pinpoint one castmember as being the best. even the teacher had me dying
roll.gif

yuuuuuuuuuup

Why is anyone mentioning sitcoms that aren't family-oriented and not from the 2000s? NT is the worst at reading comprehension/derailing threads.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

My wife and kids... that show sucks
indifferent.gif

jennifer-e1281678636677.jpg

her crazy *$% alone made the show worth watching.

man i love her. 
30t6p3b.gif

shes ugly and her hair is wack fam

anyways bernie mac show was better than this. RIP
that 70s show too

mila kunis >

Originally Posted by DT43

Everybody Hates Chris was funny as %%@%, maaan.. that show is definitely tops for me. i loved how Chris Rock wasn't afraid to touch on non-"family" issues like racism, drugs, etc.�

Bernie Mac wasn't that great to me imo, Bernie's life was too boring.�George Lopez was good but George (and his mom, kinda) was the only funny character the rest of the cast was terrible.�
roll.gif

Wow that was awful.
Everybody Loves Raymond

Malcom in the Middle

Bernie Mac Show

My Wife and Kids

George Lopez

I'd like to add That 70's Show, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, The Office, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother and The King of Queens but they aren't really "family sitcoms" per se.

My Wife and Kids sucked... the worst actors.. always smiling during a scene where they arent suppose to be smiling... maybe they didnt wanna waste film.. idk....

fresh prince sucked too.. forced jokes and family matters also sucked... you got some kid who is a nerd trying to get at the same chick for years and years. But somehow when he magically goes into a time machine it removes his glasses and all of the sudden he can get the !@##*.

#$@# outta here with that @%%* man...
Not sure if serious
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Too bad i never gave it chance until it got G14'd
Word, I didn't really watch it till BET.
And dudes seriously saying Bernie Mac over EHC?!?!!? HELL NAW!

My Wife and Kids was better than Bernie Mac. 

And in the grand scheme of things I did not relate to wonder years what so ever, and I put Boy Meets World most def under EHC. 

When it comes to Family Sitcoms I`d probably say:

Fresh Prince

EHC

Smart Guy

My Wife and Kids

Boy Meets World earlier  seasons not the college stuff

Sister Sister

Fresh Prince 1990-1996
Sister Sister 1994-1999
Boy Meets World 1993-2000

Smart Guy 1997-1999

I thought this thread was about the 00's 
laugh.gif

he said 00's, I don't think Friends or Fresh Prince counts, I'd guess Two and a half men maybe.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

this thread is off to a terrible start...

but op is right if youre a black male
BINGO THIS SHOW WAS UNDERRATED!!!!! THAT SHOW GOES HARD. AINT NOTHING AS FUNNY ON NORMAL TV  or even in the BLACK DIVISION of TV shows that compares now. IN B4 i hear curb your enthausim/other hbo shows. THE DIALOGUE AND NONVERBAL CUES make everybody hate chris a HIT!!!!

Darn...too bad it was never a hit in real life.

I think what you're insinuating is Everybody Hates Chris is the best BLACK family sitcom of the 00's. Then maybe you can make an argument for it even though I barely knew anybody that watched it after it first came out. I can't believe it's 2012 and people are still separating shows that they deem are for "them." How about just watching something because it's good? This !$%* couldn't even make it on regular TV, they had to move it to The CW. I don't think "the best family sitcom of the 2000's" would have to do that.

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

My Wife and Kids sucked... the worst actors.. always smiling during a scene where they arent suppose to be smiling... maybe they didnt wanna waste film.. idk....

fresh prince sucked too.. forced jokes and family matters also sucked... you got some kid who is a nerd trying to get at the same chick for years and years. But somehow when he magically goes into a time machine it removes his glasses and all of the sudden he can get the !@##*.

#$@# outta here with that @%%* man...
Not sure if serious
eyes.gif
The amount of anger that dude has is 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom