Fact or Fiction: If Andre 3000 was from New York, he would be considered the GOAT hands down

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Andre 3k being from New York wouldn't eliminate Jay-Z, Biggie, Nas, Cole, Eminem, etc. from having ever existed.

Will it boost his stock? Probably.

GOAT?
roll.gif

LOL 

I really WANT to hit the ignore on Cole World 22, but it's just hilarious to read how he has serious beer goggles for J. Cole. Top 5 all time? LOL!

Nas, Rakim, Jay-Z, Big, Big Pun, Big L, Wu-Tang, OutKast, Em, etc.

I don't understand how this guy can completely disregard history and numerous artists that have dropped classics. Cole has ZERO.

But to answer the question, no. I think he'd have totally different lyrical content if he were from NY. His southern heritage is a huge part of his music.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by cartune

He would def get more respect. I understand the solo project stance must people take tho

O and Cee-Lo > 3K

Not sure if serious.

been saying for a while that cee-lo is the greatest artist of our generation. collectively, outkast is just amazing, however EVERYTHING cee-lo touches turns to gold IMO.
I can rock with this. 

I hate when dudes name Jay-Z, Biggie, Nas, etc. as if I've never heard their music.

I can PROMISE you that I know those artists' music WAYYY better than you do.

And why are you naming groups? Outkast? Wu-Tang?

Also, there's no way Big Pun and Big L are better than Cole. Get outta here.

BEER GOGGLES? Why do y'all go at my head with this beer goggles talk, but let Kanye Stans side?

Y'all can disagree. But I guarantee you I know most of these artists' music a lot better than y'all. Especially BIG, Jay and Nas.

And I have those 3 ahead of Cole, for now

IMO nobody will ever surpass Jay-Z.

But I believe Cole will definitely pass Biggie, and I gotta see how Nas finishes his career.

And dude who said I got Cole at #4 two weeks after his album.

##+% with that. I had Cole at #4 BEFORE his album.

I listen to music for the music that it is. I don't need a collection of 20 tracks to be labeled an "album" for me to acknowledge it.

J. Cole's mixtapes have better tracks than every rappers' career, minus 3-4 rappers.

J Cole better than Big Pun?

indifferent.gif

I have yet to hear any material he's made better than Captial Punishment

and lets not talk lyrically, pun was on a whole different planet than j cole

Back
Top Bottom