NY-24.jpg
NY-20.jpg
Dru Ha.
NY-22.jpg
NY-23.jpg
NY-25.jpg
Gnarls Barkely x Mitchell & Ness.
NY-26.jpg
Note to self: Guinness Beer tap and ping pong conference table at the office is essential.
NY-29.jpg
NY-18.jpg
Rob Stone.

Fader hasn't been a cool mag for a minute and it kind of even shows in their offices. It kind of looks like an NTer's crib or something. Like not quite professionally done but cool to people that don't know what's up.

Fader hasn't been a cool mag for a minute and it kind of even shows in their offices. It kind of looks like an NTer's crib or something. Like not quite professionally done but cool to people that don't know what's up.

This is extra average.

Wouldn't be surprised if you said this was a frat house instead.

This is extra average.

Wouldn't be surprised if you said this was a frat house instead.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

What exactly defines it as cool or uncool...? They're not a powerhouse publication, but I enjoy their interviews and features - and they're constantly holding great parties/listening events/promo events at their office and at various venues around the city.

What exactly defines it as cool or uncool...? They're not a powerhouse publication, but I enjoy their interviews and features - and they're constantly holding great parties/listening events/promo events at their office and at various venues around the city.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Well...I guess I might be down playing their mag for what it is. I mean in all honestly, almost every mag company is barely surviving since print media is borderline dead. Even mags that used to be highly creditable in the industry such as Rolling Stones isn't what they used to be. I just don't think Fader is one of the successful magazines out there even if the content is pretty decent for what it is. I guess when I say they aren't as cool, I meant they used to be a mag worth subscribing to back in the days. I'd only flip through it at a bookstore if I saw it but damn, there hardly are any bookstores now with Borders closing.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Well...I guess I might be down playing their mag for what it is. I mean in all honestly, almost every mag company is barely surviving since print media is borderline dead. Even mags that used to be highly creditable in the industry such as Rolling Stones isn't what they used to be. I just don't think Fader is one of the successful magazines out there even if the content is pretty decent for what it is. I guess when I say they aren't as cool, I meant they used to be a mag worth subscribing to back in the days. I'd only flip through it at a bookstore if I saw it but damn, there hardly are any bookstores now with Borders closing.

Back
Top Bottom