fair trade?

someone is willing to take the CDP 11s for a pair of two times worn kd weathermans......

dude is trying to offer me an alt of all star kds and kobe 7 aces which i dont like but can just sell for the 11s as well....im thinking about offering bordeux retros and 11s for both kds....to me thats about even...unless you guys think im losing here....

thats pretty even depending on how you value the KDs. I wouldn't do it although I like the all stars and weathermans, I would probably just buy them and keep my 7s and 11s.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by KMante

Post this here! 
That is actually a decent trade.

do not post it there. you are asking about a comparison of value not performance
Oh okay. Well value wise the CDP 11 are worth more, but they are getting retroed this year. The shape and build of that shoe is horrible, so I would get the 2012 version instead and try to get the Weathermans in the trade.
Originally Posted by outkast9984

dude is trying to offer me an alt of all star kds and kobe 7 aces which i dont like but can just sell for the 11s as well....im thinking about offering bordeux retros and 11s for both kds....to me thats about even...unless you guys think im losing here....

That is pretty fair value wise I think.

For questions on the value of trades please use the price/legit check forums. If your question is asking about the performance aspect of a trade, please use the sneaker reviews forum.

Back
Top Bottom