Fake Adidas Philippines jackets?

Hmmm. But I still wonder about the authenticity of the one bought from champs sports dated feb 2010 (im not saying that its fake) but it looks a bit shiny to me (probably because of the flash from the camera?).... can anyone post more photos of the one bought recently from champs?

Comparing it to the original one posted on the prev. page, from the angle on the one bought in champs the star is somewhat below the adidas logo while the original one shows that the star looks bigger and is nearer to the zipper and not vertically along the adidas logo... is it just because of the size difference of the jacket?

I'm one of those who want to grab my hands on this one since I saw it late 2009 (I know I'm a late comer.. hehe..) but almost all here in the philippines and ebay looks fake already.. I have bought the new version but the original one still has greater impression... and my hopes are fading away finding the real one esp. I'm here in the philippines and in the province namely Bacolod.

Originally Posted by poochaudio

nice comparison! sa zipper yung noticeable difference

I've seen some fake Adidas PH TT jacket with an adidas zipper as well, so better be careful for those who are looking for one,
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dmist24

Hmmm. But I still wonder about the authenticity of the one bought from champs sports dated feb 2010 (im not saying that its fake)

You don't make sense at all.

I really wish that Adidas stores or any of the other reputable stores here in the Philippines would come out with this design again. It's such an awesome jacket. The new one is ok but the old one just has a really different and more powerful vibe to it.

Originally Posted by ShoeComplex

Hmmm. But I still wonder about the authenticity of the one bought from champs sports dated feb 2010 (im not saying that its fake)

In short I'm still in doubt about its authenticity unless it was the one released last 2007 or you have actually bought it at an official Adidas store.

In short I'm still in doubt about its authenticity unless it was the one released last 2007 or you have actually bought it at an official Adidas store.
Why would Champs sell fakes?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

It's just my opinion with all the fake items (that looks real) going around and comparing it to the old photo posted on the previous page... 
smile.gif
Anyways, its still sad that the NHI of the philippines banned that design before.. that jacket design is still a must have for every proud filipino..

It's just my opinion with all the fake items (that looks real) going around and comparing it to the old photo posted on the previous page... 
smile.gif
Anyways, its still sad that the NHI of the philippines banned that design before.. that jacket design is still a must have for every proud filipino..
Do you even know what Champs is?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nismoblitz

smile.gif
Do you even know what Champs is?
eyes.gif

I don't want to have an argue here but its only my opinion. peace to all... 
happy.gif

jmadidas2001 in the PI forum
eek.gif

I remember seeing the OG Adidas PI jacket at Champs Westfield SF in '07 months after I bought mine from District. I posted the info on NT and every piece sold within the day.

Even with the fakes outnumbering the originals, it's good to see the 1st design make a comeback. I actually know more non-Filipinos who rock the said jacket.
Big Pacquiao fan...plus, I know the buyer @ Champs pretty well
wink.gif

Hmmm. But I still wonder about the authenticity of the one bought fromchamps sports dated feb 2010 (im not saying that its fake) but it looksa bit shiny to me (probably because of the flash from the camera?)....can anyone post more photos of the one bought recently from champs?

Comparing it to the original one posted on the prev. page, from theangle on the one bought in champs the star is somewhat below the adidaslogo while the original one shows that the star looks bigger and isnearer to the zipper and not vertically along the adidas logo... is itjust because of the size difference of the jacket?

I'mone of those who want to grab my hands on this one since I saw it late2009 (I know I'm a late comer.. hehe..) but almost all here in thephilippines and ebay looks fake already.. I have bought the new versionbut the original one still has greater impression... and my hopes arefading away finding the real one esp. I'm here in the philippines andin the province namely Bacolod.
Perhaps you are not aware of Champ Sports...Champs is a chain of nearly 600 stores in the US and Canada and it part of the parent company...Footlocker, Inc...

The jacket pictured that came from a Champs Sports is 100% authentic, produced by adidas, exclusively for Champs Sports for release in late Feb 2010...

There is no "opinion" to be had on its authenticity...it is the real deal...

JM

Great! Thanks for the info jmadidas! Now moving on.. I hope we from the Philippines can grab that one too... It's sad that they banned that design here.

here are pics of a jacket i got from champs just the other day. and as jmadidas2001 stated, it is 100% authentic.

i did notice a few differences from the original '07 version.
the major difference is the size of the sun. it's a smaller than the OG.
also the placement of the stars is different. on the '10 they are set further to the left and not directly above & below the 2 left rays of the sun as it was on the '07.
the top left star has also been rotated so that one tip is pointing straight down instead of straight up. the '07 had both stars pointing straight up.
345iveg.jpg

the '10 is actually more accurate to the philippine national flag as far as the star configuration goes.
35hi68m.jpg

the right star is closer to the right point of the triangle on the '10 while the '07 was centered.
t0ox8x.jpg

and hardly worth mentioning, the inside tag is the same except for the placement of the production date tag. it can now be found underneath the care tag instead of beside it.
2qw48.jpg

2ap4rr.jpg

Man! I need that jacket! I wanna kick myself for sleeping on them when it was available in SG.
smh.gif

Hmm...US and Canadian Champs stores...need to pass by Champs tomorrow to see if they've already received them...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

here are pics of a jacket i got from champs just the other day. and as jmadidas2001 stated, it is 100% authentic.

also the placement of the stars is different. on the '10 they are set further to the left and not directly above & below the 2 left rays of the sun as it was on the '07.
the top left star has also been rotated so that one tip is pointing straight down instead of straight up. the '07 had both stars pointing straight up.
345iveg.jpg

the '10 is actually more accurate to the philippine national flag as far as the star configuration goes.
35hi68m.jpg

the right star is closer to the right point of the triangle on the '10 while the '07 was centered.
t0ox8x.jpg

and hardly worth mentioning, the inside tag is the same except for the placement of the production date tag. it can now be found underneath the care tag instead of beside it.
2qw48.jpg

2ap4rr.jpg

Yes, thats why it made me wonder and curious at first because there were minor differences between the '07 and the '10 releases as you have stated....Anyways, good job in pointing out those differences at least we are clarified..
happy.gif
  hope they release it also here in the philippines which I doubt... Congrats to those who have it already!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

345iveg.jpg

35hi68m.jpg

t0ox8x.jpg

2qw48.jpg

2ap4rr.jpg

Thanks for the info. I didnt know that the star in our flag is tilted. I thought it was just standing or pointing upwards.

That jacket is dope. What I only do not like there is that the sun has a face. If they can be true to the position of the star, why not to the sun also. 

we just got the shipment on this one too.so champs canada should prolly have theirs by now

@hosengsisiw: They used the original philippine flag design. Thus, the sun with a face and the placement of the stars.

^you're right sir. but that is also probably the reason they change it to our current flag design. No country with a flag that has smiley in it will be taken seriously. 

Anyway, that's just me.
happy.gif

Just a question to those who have bought the jacket from Champs... what would be the size appropriate to me? I'm planning to have my cousin buy/look for one there...

I have the 2XL on the new version (the one that looks russian), but I know its asian size.. so, what are the sizes for that jacket? american size? would XL do? or just probably L?

This is my size of the new version (the one that looks russian), found it on an ebay item.
Size length width sleeves
XXL (2 X Large) 33 inches 27 inches 28 inches

Any thoughts? If only we could get the original one too here in the philippines.. its so sad that we have to buy it over there just to grab a design for our own country.

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Hmm...US and Canadian Champs stores...need to pass by Champs tomorrow to see if they've already received them...
Champs Canada stores all should have received them by now...

JM

Back
Top Bottom