Fake Check on 1999 fire red 5's

Tounge lines are deep, 3m is shining strong, correct box/colorway. I'm not sure of the size tag, if they were old wouldn't it be faded? I could be wrong but look pretty legit to me.

These are legit

If you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying for them? It looks like a sloopy sole swap and I can see the glue stains going around the leather

@nykickstape yea the sole swap job is sloppy, but tbh I got them for pretty good price. Paid $250

You act like that's a lot of bred or something. When j's are retailing for $180 now a days and people are coppin foams for $250 retail, like what? but yea i guess your right $250 is hella expensive. 
not necessarily that it's a lot of bread, but Way overpriced IMO for some Frankenjays.. They are sole swapped, and not a very good one at that.. easily takes $100 or more off the price.. They are used which takes another $75-$100 off..

Shoes are like cars bro in this sense....A wrecked and "fixed" car is NEVER worth as much as the exact car that's not been wrecked.. $250 IMO would have been ok if they were not swapped an used.. IDK.

Last edited:
Yea i see where you coming from and i agree with you, but tbh i had the funds available and just wanted to have them in my collections. i thought the price wasn't crazy expensive either.  
all good.. as long as your happy, I'm happy.. just keep that in mind in the future. It will help you not over pay for older releases.

In closing Welcome to NT..Please don't forget to rep the fellas up there that you feel helped and looked out for you.. it's the little green thumbs up on their comment box's. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom