Fake check on Jordan Gamma 11s

Not sure if the shoes are legit. Stitching looks alright, the 23s aren't stretched, and the shape of the shoes are good. Only suspicions are that the ball on the Jumpman looks higher than the 23 and that the collars look a little puffy on the left shoe.

Last edited:
they look legit u lucky @$%. always check the carbon fiber  bro cause there is a fix 4 the 23 on the back.DAMN IM SO ANGRY 4 MISSING THESE

looks like the ball is on top the 23. need a str8 pic of the area to tell for sure. id say good replica

View media item 950201
The carbon fibre looks okay... but my only suspicion is that the jump man on the right sole looks disorientated... and it does look like the left shoe is puffier than the right.

Last edited:
check the numbers on the tags inside the shoes. idk maybe they b grades if u got an efd up jumpan. thats the reason i didnt buy them. the only pair left my size in footlocker had 2  shoes with many differences in size and in  porportions in general also mad glue everywhere

Looks ok but we need a leveled shot of the back of the shoes. This angle doesn't do the shoes justice.

Asked the seller for more pics and all they could do was assure me that they're authentic... not looking good.

They look fine to me honestly. Just need that shot of the back for peace of mind. The box looks ok, comes with the double wrapping paper, soles are milky from the side, toes and heel, 23 appears to be correct and the heel tab is long and narrow.

What do you make of the puffiness of the left shoe? Or just a bad camera angle? I've just enquired about that shot of the back so hopefully they reply.

i wouldn't buy them. photos of the back of the shoe is cut so u dont see the height difference maybe the right shoe is legit and the left is fake.  if u have authentic shoes why not show everything? the jumpman on the right looks funny cause the right shoe isn't ds i think.

Back
Top Bottom